Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I WAS WAITLISTED FOR THESE VIA THE FTL APP BUT NEVER GOT EM LOL ITS ALL GOOD.. I DIDNT REALLY WANT THESE. I NEED THAT BLACK TONGUE.

Crazy good deal but :smokin that you gave it to fam

I know it wasn't retail but that was the price I paid to a shady KicksUSA manager for that pair. Was going to eat the PayPal fees and shipping but whatever. They stayed in the fam, so it's all good. :smokin

Got my SNKRS shipping confirmation.  First ever W on there.  Looking forward to rocking these.

Surprised my girl with a pair too.  She has more AJ1 releases than I do now, hahaha.  If only getting a size 9 was as easy as getting GS sizes
frown.gif

Come on, Rock City is a certified retailer unlike WB and Kdak they wouldn't ruin their rep like those amateurs. Give em time they got until the end of the day and have other invoice orders besides BT 1s to deal with.

Come on, Rock City is a certified retailer unlike WB and Kdak they wouldn't ruin their rep like those amateurs. Give em time they got until the end of the day and have other invoice orders besides BT 1s to deal with.
Very great reputation. They were sluggish as ever with the email orders though. Not responding until hours later then saying sold out. I'll be glad when the words "WB" and "Kdak" are a thing of the past. That mess has people doubting longtime vendors.

What do you guys think of a BT and Flu Game trade from a extra pair I copped. Size 9 if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom