Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i nd to get me some og sbb 1's 1.0 dang it!!! these 2.0's NOT CUTTIN IT
my man you are on it. Just picked up sbb 1.0 last week. My favorite 1 colorway, period. So much win in it. Except the smell was ridiculous...like a damn nail salon. 

$160 plus tax
point me in the right direction.

do these run big or small? i read somewhere someone said small.  i wear a size 10 usually in Jordans, but when i bought the artic orange swooshless joints i had to go down a half size cuz they ran big. so would be weird for them to be a half size off in the other direction imo

do these run big or small? i read somewhere someone said small.  i wear a size 10 usually in Jordans, but when i bought the artic orange swooshless joints i had to go down a half size cuz they ran big. so would be weird for them to be a half size off in the other direction imo
honestly, they fit a little narrow, which means seeming like they are a little snug/small. I would recommend only go up .5 size from usual. I went up a full size on one, and they were mad comfy and worked good...though the toe box was too empty for my toes. .5 up and you'll be good. 

preciate the quick response. put in a offer with someone local. see how it goes

Was at SneakerCon all day so trying to catch up on the thread. For those still having to deal with regular in-person raffles, please know that the app system cuts the shenanigans way down. Favorite moment of the day was watching a friend of the HOH manager getting told that the manager couldn't do anything for him. Dude was so used to walking in on release day and copping through the hookup that he didn't even know the app is in effect.

That said, I ended up with 2 pairs of my size 12s (FTL and SNKRS) and a matching pair of size 7s for the wife. Also, kudos to Nike for the randomized drop time this morning. Great way to throw the bots off.

Definetly agree Tom foolery should go way down with the apps...just not a fan of the head start system particularly the scavenger hunt checkin 1. This system says he those who spend more are of more value to us -- and that type of thinking only leads to a system that favors resellers/cashout folks (and I say this as someone who is averaging 4-600 a month in sneakers). The delayed start doesn't do anything about bots --- bots start running before a drop and folks tend to run page monitors 24/7 around big drops ... so Nike dropping at 10:04 am or 1:23 CEST does no damage to the bot game.

Last edited:
So you're telling me my investment in Cajun turkey sandwiches might have paid off after all?
I heard you can trade two cajun turkey sandwiches for a pair of Mags, but hey you didn't hear it from me 
nerd.gif

Stop paying resell. Pretty simple actually. Materialistic items are not required for sustaining life so there is no desperate need for them. Just wait on a restock or pass all together. Most of the people here just look at them and never even put their feet inside. You are all in control of this resell market.

Think about it, what will happen if they buy tons of shoes they can't move?

But this probably me huh...

View media item 2223279

Back
Top Bottom