Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Dummy accounts are free and easy to access. With bots there's a barrier of entry. Either you have to pay for it, or have extensive coding knowledge

Not sure you are getting the advantage of botting ... with one I can make XXX dummy accounts in the time it takes you to make X dummy accounts.

Not sure you are getting the advantage of botting ... with one I can make XXX dummy accounts in the time it takes you to make X dummy accounts.
Yup that's exactly what I was going to say. I'm not sure if that's what hes referring to but they're so advanced, they can pretty much get around any obstacle online. 

Landed a pair off StockX for $204 after that $25 off code they sent out. Was on the edge about chasing as I have the Chicagos and Breds, but reading this thread made it an easy decision. Super hyped for this pair, especially at that price.

Landed a pair off StockX for $204 after that $25 off code they sent out. Was on the edge about chasing as I have the Chicagos and Breds, but reading this thread made it an easy decision. Super hyped for this pair, especially at that price.
Size 13 smh now I feel like I paid to much.

Size 13 smh now I feel like I paid to much.
No joke, pulled the trigger on stock x for 235$ on a size 13 , literally 4 minutes later another pair got sold for 215$ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Not a Big deal, happy to get them either way and that 25$ off disco helped.

Last edited:
No joke, pulled the trigger on stock x for 235$ on a size 13 , literally 4 minutes later another pair got sold for 215$ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Not a Big deal, happy to get them either way and that 25$ off disco helped.

Yea I hit on 238 and applied the discount also.

Ah man [emoji]128514[/emoji], that $215 pair is headed my way. In all honesty just happy to land the pair at a reasonable price. Gonna be a busy holiday season + early 2017, so it's nice to catch a bit of a break on what was initially an L.

Just got my pair from StockX. These are actually way better quality wise then I was thinking. White leather is soft like the Yin Yangs but has a bit of a plasticy feel. The black leather on the toe is very soft like the OG SBB as well as on the collar. Really nice! Surprised because IMO the black is much nicer then on the 2016 Bred 1. The red is also super soft even though it's not tumbled. QC is very good, especially on all the exterior stitching. I think the 2016 Bred 1 is a great shoe, however I've got to say the quality of leather on this shoe is overall better. Better then the RSBB as well.

Last edited:
Tempted to pull the trigger on $190 for a 10.5, but I feel like if I'm patient I will get them retail.

Tempted to pull the trigger on $190 for a 10.5, but I feel like if I'm patient I will get them retail.
At roughly $16 above retail (LA tax included), if you don't pull the trigger on that someone else will. 

I would honestly try to get the seller down to $180-185.

Hey I got two pairs of breds and I realized that on one pair, the toe box perforation holes are bigger than the BT. Does anyone know if this is normal variance in individual pairs or is it too far off? Any input would helpView media item 2232213

Hey I got two pairs of breds and I realized that on one pair, the toe box perforation holes are bigger than the BT. Does anyone know if this is normal variance in individual pairs or is it too far off? Any input would help
that is the beauty of life 

Ah man [emoji]128514[/emoji], that $215 pair is headed my way. In all honesty just happy to land the pair at a reasonable price. Gonna be a busy holiday season + early 2017, so it's nice to catch a bit of a break on what was initially an L.
Exactly, just glad the resale on these weren't too crazy, gotta save up for everything else dropping next month.

Picked up two size 11.5s for 205 and 215. I have a pair of black Yin Yangs for the tongue swap. Does anyone have a better suggestion for that? I had planned to get the Chicago 1.5s and swap the Nike Air tag from those. Going to hold onto my two size 11 raffle pairs for when these dry up...perhaps around the time the Royals release. That would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom