Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

just got my pair in, quality is awesome except....I had a really little scuff on the back.

don't really want to return them though

I have some white acrylic paint lying around, I think I"m just gonna cover it up with that. anyone have any experience with that? should the paint stay on pretty good or will it wear off quickly??

just got my pair in, quality is awesome except....I had a really little scuff on the back.

don't really want to return them though

I have some white acrylic paint lying around, I think I"m just gonna cover it up with that. anyone have any experience with that? should the paint stay on pretty good or will it wear off quickly??
What has worked for me in the past on small marks and chips. 

Rub a very small amount on a q tip/cotton swab, apply lightly with a circle motion. This spreads the paint out and blends it in. Apply a bit more if you need more, but err on the side of caution. You don't want to use too much paint. 

What has worked for me in the past on small marks and chips. 

Rub a very small amount on a q tip/cotton swab, apply lightly with a circle motion. This spreads the paint out and blends it in. Apply a bit more if you need more, but err on the side of caution. You don't want to use too much paint. 
That's a really good idea. I've used a paint brush before on a different pair and it did go on a little heavy. Thanks man

Damn I'm tight I missed that deal! $110 sounds right for doubling up. Here take these reps for the info anyway!!

Andddd the seller cancelled my order for the pair that came to $110 shippped

Going to call Centre214 when they open and hope my 11.5 is still left I can deal with $120.

Andddd the seller cancelled my order for the pair that came to $110 shippped

Going to call Centre214 when they open and hope my 11.5 is still left I can deal with $120.

Damn what's up with the trouble with sz 11.5's? Lol. Mine got shipped right away and are on their way already. Will be arriving on Monday. CANT WAIT!

How do they fit? I want to buy a pair but I dont own any Jordan 1 beside a pair of the midtops. Do they fit the same? My true size is 10 and someone has a pair for sale in size 10.5 and Im not sure if it will fit.

How do they fit? I want to buy a pair but I dont own any Jordan 1 beside a pair of the midtops. Do they fit the same? My true size is 10 and someone has a pair for sale in size 10.5 and Im not sure if it will fit.
these fit bigger than the other 1s. They are 10.5 but they might fit like a 11. I'd say don't do it

Yeah I also feel like these fit a little bigger. I'm thinking about getting another pair a half size down. Anybody else feel the same way?

Yeah I also feel like these fit a little bigger. I'm thinking about getting another pair a half size down. Anybody else feel the same way?

Thought about it bc 11.5 is dry aside from foot sites and they'll be sitting anyway, I almost like the comfort and roominess though.

I've heard many say 1/2 down on these. I might go to the mall and try a pair on myself.

Kind of waiting to see if these go to outlets. Feels like they will. 
These will definitely hit the outlets.  If you can still find them in store, there's no doubt about it.  

Back
Top Bottom