Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay
Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me personally @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam
that sounds cool, will do 

Where do people live to attain this matter of wizadry?  I need to relocate badly, my Ross has only US Polo Assn. kicks
mean.gif
 and it only gets worse from there 
sick.gif

My 1's from sobesoles look a bit different than the ones in footlocker. Mainly the Nike tag.They also smell really bad. :/
Thoughts?

Nothing wrong, tongues are twisted and not sure the smell you are referring to. Hopefully that glorious new shoe scent isn't it.

Leather, fit and the overall quality were a lot better than I expected them to be, so I bought a second pair.

They look way better in hand than on pictures, maybe that´s one of the main reasons why they are still sitting. 

Best wishes from Germany

Joshua

Still want these but

Yea, need that eBay code to go live and find a pair at $100 so you can get em for $85 bucks

Still want these but

Yea, need that eBay code to go live and find a pair at $100 so you can get em for $85 bucks

I don't understand why the 11.5 are so much more. There isn't a pair under $130 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom