Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well damn, guess I shouldn't be too worried then. These do have the OG branding but we've already seen how even that still can't make a less popular colorway suddenly sell out.

These are a no brainer for me. Anticipating the White/Purple and White/Green. I need those too. :D

Eh, not that I wouldn't cop. But never cared for those other colors. Metallic Black, Purple, Red, and Navy are the only ones I truly cared for. Others I can wait. We still need these Neutral Grey, and White Navys before those lol.

All the metallics are cool but imo orange is the gem...don't see orange on many jordans....I want that 1 the mist and purple

all metallics are sweet, need to cop 2 pairs of each colorway so i can have white AND black metallics

In. Been waiting for JB to finally drop the metallics again. down with the lack of a price hike for 1's.. Anything sub 200 is a steal at this point considering what they're charging for all the other retros

Is it me (and that may not be a real pair above) but does it look to anyone else like the cut got a little higher? If so, that's great to see. Maybe just my eyes though.

ill take em, they sat before but it wasnt navy and it wasnt the high og treatment

Now everybody wants 1's, its cray

Last edited:
If they're going to make the cut higher they need to fatten up the swoosh or else it just looks awful with all that empty space.

Last edited:
Sad thing is that I see these selling out on RD and then popping up on ebay for retail plus shipping :smh: . Us OG's appreciate the simplicity of these but most youngins will buy to resell hoping to make a quick buck off the NA treatment but won't wear them because they don't got a PSNY / Supreme tag on them. If it happened to the UNC's I can't imagine these doing much better. Now if they are limited its a whole new game and the hype train will be coming to a town near you. I'm in but only for retail if this is indeed a GR. I still got DS green and whites that I'm finally gonna rock on St. Paddy's day. Hope the new crop got that nice tumbled leather like these.
View media item 1952469

Last edited:
Just waiting for neutral gray highs. Those are the only highs of the metallic series that ever truly caught my eye. Patiently waiting for those, whenever that may be

I can't imagine with how clean and simple Nrtl Gry highs are why Nike has not decided to bring them back.

Suede swoosh please, no 3M.

Back
Top Bottom