Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Might go and double up on a pair. I feel like this shoe will really be hard to come by in the next few years to come and the price will skyrocket on the secondary market. 

Might go and double up on a pair. I feel like this shoe will really be hard to come by in the next few years to come and the price will skyrocket on the secondary market. 
I don't seeing JB retroing "navy" again anytime soon but they will prob retro the others. My guess is most people will be content with another metallic if the navy supply dries up.

Now if you need the navy, now is the time. Repped @CleanestNdaCity  again, the real mvp

Man yall lucky Houston people I contacted my local outlet and they told me they don't carry retro jordans what type of ******** is that guess not all Nike factory stores are the same

Man yall lucky Houston people I contacted my local outlet and they told me they don't carry retro jordans what type of ******** is that guess not all Nike factory stores are the same

I've never came across a retro at an outlet here. Only exceptional shoe I've came across was the Riccardo Ticci [if I spelled his name right] Air Force 1. I didn't know if that was common or not because I rarely would go at that time.

just a little jelly didnt mean to single you out just most posts of people finding good deals majority from the Houston area Outlets but hey glad you got shoes you wanted for a good price I found these on footlocker.com and almost pulled the trigger but they was going for $140 kinda left me salty knowing these are out there under $100

just a little jelly didnt mean to single you out just most posts of people finding good deals majority from the Houston area Outlets but hey glad you got shoes you wanted for a good price I found these on footlocker.com and almost pulled the trigger but they was going for $140 kinda left me salty knowing these are out there under $100

They will drop eventually. I'm seeing Jordan 10s NYC and Charlotte, Jordan 4 & 5 Dunk From Above or whatever it's called, Jordan 5 low Fire Red, Jordan 2 Wing It and Radio Raheem for $100 at Footactions. I think they should be that price if they have them in stock.

Did jordan ever wear these. Just curious. ANYWAYS I switched my laces to white just for fun. I like both looks.

Whats the promo code for shoe palace so I can get them for $95. Showing 120 right now. 

+1 Thanks. I had the code but it was in all caps. Didn't think about that.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to add promo code thought i had a glitch when I had both these and the metallics v in cart found out the v was excluded from discount because it was a premium product but glad others were able to get deal mines come in on thursday will keep posted

Back
Top Bottom