Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

grin.gif
 thinking about selling my Chi's and getting 4 pairs of these instead 

I wouldn't. These are so readily available sub $100. Chi's will be more difficult to obtain if you decide you want them back later on.

Yeah you're right. I definitely need to grab another pair or 2. Call me crazy but this might be my favorite Jordan of all time :lol: I love all white shoes

Last edited:
Yeah you're right. I definitely need to grab another pair or 2. Call me crazy but this might be my favorite Jordan of all time
laugh.gif
I love all white shoes
me too man.  I love these shoes for some reason, and I love them even more that they aren't hyped 
nthat.gif

Been wearing my metallics non stop since I grabbed them before release with no reservations. Gave them their first proper cleaning and they still almost look brand new :lol:

View media item 2247396View media item 2247397View media item 2247400

Repped as well, glad to see this thread still going.. i wore my metallics non stop since i got em and they look alot worse then yours, driving alot takes a real toll on the shoes.. my pair has alot of creasing.. but shoes are meant to be worn and the quality shows.. i know they are not the best quality.. but its pretty damn good. Got shoe trees in my pair rn to help with some of the creases but its a great shoe to wear. I have mostly dark wash jeans and its a good match.. i switched up the laces cuz the white laces got dirty real quick.. the blue laces look even better imo.. the contrast.. anyway keep wearing your jordans man great shoe.. on my second pair of mettalics. Dont sleep people you can get it at a good price.

Wore my pair on vacation a few times in august they creased prettt decently. Not in a bad way but the crazy thing is until I got back I didn't realize how soft the leather was. Honestly these were extremely underrated from a quality stand point just like the CM 1s last year.

Wore my pair on vacation a few times in august they creased prettt decently. Not in a bad way but the crazy thing is until I got back I didn't realize how soft the leather was. Honestly these were extremely underrated from a quality stand point just like the CM 1s last year.

Couldnt have said it better myself, love hate relationship with the white sole of the CM but its my favorite jordan 1. Snaggin a pair of the metallics for the low is a very nice feeling. Im expecting the storm blue to be a decent quality as well. Hoping for black toe overall quality.

That's why I'm wondering what's taking so long for good pics of the storm blues it's like in the back of my head the release is getting pushed back or it's GS only release cuz people have had them for a while

have these hit outlets? if so how much? lol

I think I've seen people say that they're popping up for around $120 with the occasional outlet 20-30% off taking them lower.

You can get them for like $96 from Shoe Palace still.

http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-shoe-white-metallic-navy-blue-free-shipping/

Code is SS20OFF.

If you don't have an account, signing up before you place your order will get you some points or whatever that you can use to take an extra $1 off.

Back
Top Bottom