Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

2x min :pimp:

Need a pair just hope the hype stays to a minimum
I think the hype will be high, especially when all the OG heads, including myself, come out to cop :wink:

It's been a long time coming.

Last edited:
Will put in the work for raffles for these. Might double up too. Wife gets mad then she gets mad lol

I'm in for these. More than likely will double-up. I might even get the lows if I can get them for cheap. 1s are the only Js I buy anymore.

If you like the 1s then I feel like these are a must.

Will put in the work for raffles for these. Might double up too. Wife gets mad then she gets mad lol

Definitely putting in work to get these, I will enter as many raffles possible. I can hear my wife jokingly say "another white shoe?" lol. In the end though she supports my hobby and even helps me get raffle tickets. Her hobby is getting her nails done all the time and I say go right ahead whenever she asks if she can go to the salon.

Another pic from same dude's IG

Looks like the 2015 mold and quality so these should be good. Not anticipating too much hype but they are 1s and I don't really know how well the metallics sold last time around.

Back
Top Bottom