Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think I've seen people say that they're popping up for around $120 with the occasional outlet 20-30% off taking them lower.

You can get them for like $96 from Shoe Palace still.

http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-shoe-white-metallic-navy-blue-free-shipping/

Code is SS20OFF.

If you don't have an account, signing up before you place your order will get you some points or whatever that you can use to take an extra $1 off.

Yep, that's exactly what I got mine for at the outlet for $119.00 - 30% = $84.00

These were at quite a few outlets on the east coast, that I can confirm

they are on kicksusa 99 shipped if you dont have a kicksusa store in your state or you have a tax free state

they have a 5 dollar off coupon if you sign up for their email.

also topcashback.com has 10 percent cash back so that 9 bucks back in a few months

Repped thanks just ordered my blue metallic 1's for 99.99 wit free shipping and no tax [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

are these at the outlets yet ? i think someone said they got them for $84.99

Last edited:

are these at the outlets yet ? i think someone said they got them for $84.99
​They must be. I just got someone's outlet purchase on Ebay for $100 shipped. It was worth it because I only paid $75 after $15 Ebay code and $10 Ebay Bucks. I'm happy even if they won't come with the box top or blue laces (men's 12.5). Dude is either holding out on me or someone stole the laces at the outlet. Whatever...

Last edited:
View media item 2290553
I bought a pair of these from footaction for 99 on tuesday. I really like them but Ive noticed the left shoe seems to be defective. When I first bought it It came with a huge crease which was alright but it has that cut along the midsole(?). Today I noticed light cracking of the leather in both of the toes. Is this normal? The cracking and cut that is.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call that "cracking" or a "cut"... it's just crappy QC. You just didn't get the greatest pair.

Ok thanks, I got some storm blues and they look great, so I was just wondering. When I first got the metallics I noticed the one shoe had the leather looking not smooth, and fit tight but they're Nice looking shoes at a good price.

Last edited:
View media item 2290553
I bought a pair of these from footaction for 99 on tuesday. I really like them but Ive noticed the left shoe seems to be defective. When I first bought it It came with a huge crease which was alright but it has that cut along the midsole(?). Today I noticed light cracking of the leather in both of the toes. Is this normal? The cracking and cut that is.

Yep, you got a lousy pair. I would return them since you just purchased them.

That long horizontal line does look indeed like a crack or void. Sometimes they will put filler in at the factory to cover up issues and it's possible with the dissimilar materials
it pulled apart

[quote name="NikeRider"
Yep, you got a lousy pair. I would return them since you just purchased them.

That long horizontal line does look indeed like a crack or void. Sometimes they will put filler in at the factory to cover up issues and it's possible with the dissimilar materials
it pulled apart[/quote]

Appreciate the feedback, think I ll do that. They look a bit worse in person. I just didnt want to look crazy when i took them back. Specifically where the leather is cracked, I can see them peeling and getting worse a lot quicker than they normally would.

ive seen these in person and everything, but is the White regular white, or an off-white? I'm diggin' it more than a bright white if so. 

saw them at fta for 99.99 before the 20 off coupon but they only had 11.5 +. i need these though , theyre really a favorite from 16 w that softer leather

woulda def copped with the villa sale had i known. this just isn't a favorite c/w so i need them around $80 or lower. storm blues on the other i had to have so i paid $135 and am happy with that price. even at $96 fromSP, i'm hesitating. clean shoe tho.

they are on kicksusa 99 shipped if you dont have a kicksusa store in your state or you have a tax free state

they have a 5 dollar off coupon if you sign up for their email.

also topcashback.com has 10 percent cash back so that 9 bucks back in a few months

Repped. Still works. $95 OTD. Haven't bought Jordan forever but these and the CB Storm Blues for $112, nice.

Back
Top Bottom