Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Im gonna cop on discount for $100 or less
Gonna rock them with red laces
Who's with me?
Alright alright

Red laces actually look good on these. Better than navy laces on the navy's

Red Metallics looking so fresh in this Sheikhs pic
20i9kdi.jpg

So fresh.

I'm on the hunt for some metallic navys during FNF. Think these will be on the cop list down the line. The metallic line is just too dope.

Well i've had some good luck copping recent non hyped 1's for under retail
Letterman $65
Both yin yangs $80 each
Storm blue $112
Metallic blue $95

I feel like why pay retail when you can get on discount down the road
Those 5 i listed weren't must have so...if i missed out on discount it wasnt a big deal
I'm not knocking anyone that cops on RD
Usually if i fall in love with something i'll cop on RD for retail and wont look back
With recent retros sitting...they all usually go on discount
Plus im pretty cheap....i just love the feeling of copping something on discount
Copped 3 shoes at the outlet yesterday....and i was loving every min of it lol

Same arguement that's tossed at people who pre order pairs. If you like the shoe, have an attachment to it, want to secure a pair or whatever and can justify the price then let them do them. If you have other releases higher up on your list or are just a bargain hunter or a cheapskate then wait it out. No need to get at another man for wanting theirs asap. If 1's were $120 like early 2000's there wouldn't be any of this discussion

Well i've had some good luck copping recent non hyped 1's for under retail
Letterman $65
Both yin yangs $80 each
Storm blue $112
Metallic blue $95

I feel like why pay retail when you can get on discount down the road
Those 5 i listed weren't must have so...if i missed out on discount it wasnt a big deal
I'm not knocking anyone that cops on RD
Usually if i fall in love with something i'll cop on RD for retail and wont look back
With recent retros sitting...they all usually go on discount
Plus im pretty cheap....i just love the feeling of copping something on discount
Copped 3 shoes at the outlet yesterday....and i was loving every min of it lol
getting stuff on the lolow is pretty damn nice! I'm waiting on storm blues and both ying hangs to hit at $60-$80... black ying yangsare currently $99 at my FTL I went to today... plus 20% Mil disco.... but still didn't pull the trigger... I want loweeeerrrrrr lol

Its always a good feeling of joy to purchase something for markdown than actually paying full price. Who doesn't right, none of us is made. A majority of us grew up poor or really never had anything growing up. And what it taught is to save and spend wisely. Amen

I remember a couple days before the storm blue/Kentucky AJ 1's dropped. A seller had them on e eBay for $99 shipped.

I don't know if these shoes will be like that, but sure would be nice. Regardless, I will be getting them down the road.

Regret buying my metallic navy early over retail from sobesoles. I hella over paid. But imo these will sit and go on disco but will sell out faster than the MN. I for one am guna wait for a disco. Need to start doing that anyways

Back
Top Bottom