Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Day 1 cop for me. Just debating if I want to hit up the mall or just stay home and cop from SNKRS.

FCFS in my area also

But it looks like champs isnt getting them

I didnt see them on launch or release calendar

You guys think these will sit like the metallic navy so sell semi-fast like the storm blues?

I hope like the navy's since I want to pick them up later on the road.

I actually think these might sell semi fast like the storm blues
I might have to cop on snkrs on RD
Then if they go on discount scoop it up
Don't wanna take any chances

I actually think these might sell semi fast like the storm blues
I might have to cop on snkrs on RD
Then if they go on discount scoop it up
Don't wanna take any chances

I have to wait a couple weeks to get these. I want to grab the pure money IV's before these and I can't as much as I want to, grab Jordan's in back to back weeks.

Gotta be smart in what to cop, hopefully a month or less, these will still be available in my size. I am sure rewards are good to go on these. I got an extra $15 off from foot action that I'll be happy to use for them.

I try not to compare 1's releases to the metallic navys
Either they made a ton of those or nobody was feeling them
The red on these pop a little more and I think red is a lil bit more popular
Yeah like others mentioned should be an easy cop
Just don't expect to automatically grab on discount

Last edited:
First everyone was all "disco or bust". Now people are like "eh, they might not sit."

Watch, JB is about to release like 500 pairs just to troll us super hard.

another thing is not much og goodness coming up. what we got just these and the playoff xiii for the summer?

went ahead and grabbed pair 1 for 160 shipped. I never have regrets buying for less than retail+ship week of release, pair 2 can be delayed if they become cheaper.

Ideal would be if City Blue gets the discount code like they did the Kentuckys. 

never know what **** Nike pulls... :lol: Gonna watch em like a hawk on them OG. :pimp:

Last edited:
That lace job on the on feet portion 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Also anyone else wish the metallic red was like how it is on the 2nd pair of this video? Side by side it makes the upcoming release look more like patent leather than metallic.

Saw these in person yesterday and was not feeling it. For me personally, it would have to be a heavy discount for me to even consider buying.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom