Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah I noticed oneness had these early for sale
Looks like all sizes soldout
Might be more demand for these
Who knows

If you change the drop down to say Kyrie 3 or the AF 1 iridescent, there are a lot most stores, just something I noticed. 

Pretty close to Banned map and these will have a lot less hype so I'm not worried :wink:

ixqrdd.jpg

edmqc.jpg

As long as I don't have to sweat getting a pair on rd, I'm cool with it. #teamnohoopjumping

Last edited:
Just gonna wait for em to hit NDC come Saturday. No more of a discount will be needed [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Just got email dtlr said I just won raffle on the red metalics payment must be before Friday lolo ima wait too

Not sweating these.. I think they'll sell about the same as the low version and navy. Might snag around $120-30 to avoid tried on/wall pairs.

y'all funny how nobody wanting to pay retail for them. would be interesting if they're more popular than the Storm Blue's........ we all know how that's turned out lately.

Just chatted with Nike
Kia gave me a 20% code lol
Tell them you got a reservation and ask if there are any discounts you can use towards your reservation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom