Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Code for what? A crush box doesn't warrant you getting $20+ plus discount of a shoe. People keep abusing till the well runs dry.

Only a matter of time before Nike stops giving out discount codes at all.

I can understand you not being happy, but if that's the case just send them back.

I can understand you not being happy, but if that's the case just send them back.
"Only a matter of time-......." ya been saying that forever now and they still haven't stopped

I asked for a replacement, to which they replied our team will get back to u within 1-3 days

And I got them for a great deal I'm not just gonna return em

I asked for a replacement, to which they replied our team will get back to u within 1-3 days

And I got them for a great deal I'm not just gonna return em
Replacement shoe for the box being dented? You could easily push the dent out of that cardboard box and continue on with your life, at this point you're just being difficult.

Yep. Push the dent out. It'll sit in the closet and gather dust anyway most likely.

Being size 12 the boxes are always on the bottom of a pile of smaller sizes in store or when shopping and the box comes dented/creased.

Replacement shoe for the box being dented? You could easily push the dent out of that cardboard box and continue on with your life, at this point you're just being difficult.

A replacement shoe?? I have a problem w the box, I asked for a replacement box FYI and they understood that. And the dent doesn't come out of the top or side it goes back to the dented form.

Also I placed one order and they shipped it out in 2 diff boxes on the same day within minutes technically and got them on same day so I asked why they didn't ship together because my other box was wrapped well with air bags, this wasn't...and it fd up the box

It's not that big a deal but I expect this from ftl by not double boxing in shipping bags not Nike, which is why I always order from them over any other retailer

Last edited:
Pics?
nerd.gif
yup

Got mine for $39 lol

Nike refunded me 50% off my price cuz my box was dented in, i copped em on the sale few weeks back w extra 25% off. Got em for $77, which was a steal but an extra 50% off on top [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got mine for $39 lol

Nike refunded me 50% off my price cuz my box was dented in, i copped em on the sale few weeks back w extra 25% off. Got em for $77, which was a steal but an extra 50% off on top [emoji]128563[/emoji]
That is an insane deal!

Got mine for $39 lol

Smh ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom