Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

As a bigger guytight shoes don't bother me but our pants leg opening is usually wide as hell so the shoe gets covered and I don't like that.

Not sure if it would look the same on bigger guys, but I take my jeans to the tailor and have them tapered

Not sure if it would look the same on bigger guys, but I take my jeans to the tailor and have them tapered
Size 12 and 6'4" here been lacing them up to the top and pretty tight today. Denim cuffed or tapered enough. actually don't own storm blues but the lacing topic keeps me coming back.

Last edited:

Would anyone be kind enough to verify if this is legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-JORDAN-...hash=item25cd39626e:m:mSXkHf0WbSIM5eyKyydHgAA 

Desperately looking for a storm blue but i dont want to get scammed :/
I think you're good.

I bought from this link (http://www.ebay.com/itm/13207708466...49&var=431429660880&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT) for $109.99 shipped with the coupon.

Either way, I think we got a decent price on these.

I hope that more than just us were able to score off that coupon.

With feedback like that I would buy. Have you checked to see what the negative comments said?
Yeap. The 4 bad feedback was just related to custom fees and duties which has nothing to do with the seller! Plus in my mind, the chances of storm blue fakes is really low considering there is no hype for this shoe I would think

I think you're good.

I bought from this link (http://www.ebay.com/itm/132077084669?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=431429660880&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT) for $109.99 shipped with the coupon.

Either way, I think we got a decent price on these.

I hope that more than just us were able to score off that coupon.

Sweet. Mine just shipped today. Such an underrated shoe and for a price like that, it's no brainer. This shoe can go welll with anything. So surprised there isn't hype lol. Good for me foneasy cop and price

I thought I purchased for EBAY seller r3git has sent a question about item #132077084669, ending on Feb-25-17 18:10:18 PST - AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 555088 127 WHITE/STORMBLUE 100% AUTHENTIC NIB. He sent out a shipped email then sent me a canceled email. Only sticking w/store like ShoePalace from now on. Smh

also ebay has been doing that flash coupon more frequently in the past few months so if you miss out now im sure a code will pop up in a few days

Yeap. The 4 bad feedback was just related to custom fees and duties which has nothing to do with the seller! Plus in my mind, the chances of storm blue fakes is really low considering there is no hype for this shoe I would think

Never use that logic, there's fakes for everything these days

City Blue still works. You just gotta email them your size and they will tell you if they still have it or not. I just ordered a 11.5 on Thursday and it's already in the mail

Sneakersteal showing these for $120
At CRSVR Las Vegas only phone orders
Never dealt with them
Could be worth a try
Lowest price im seeing online ATM

Yeah I'm only gonna use the lighter on special occasions.
And by special occasions I mean everyday [emoji]128527[/emoji]

City Blue still works. You just gotta email them your size and they will tell you if they still have it or not. I just ordered a 11.5 on Thursday and it's already in the mail
So do you have to mention some type of coupon code when emailing them or do they automatically apply it?

Back
Top Bottom