Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone have both the storm and unc? Would like a side by side pics for comparison.

Shoes are gonna crease, wear em, enjoy em my 2016 breds look the same without shoe trees after more wears

Plus 1's actually look really nice aged
my bred's are still smooth but I haven't worn them a ton yet. just disappointed a little because all my other 2016 pairs are smooth like butter compared to these jacked up storm blues. maybe I've just been lucky with all those other pairs though

If the toe box bothers you, try putting forcefields in them. They take up some of that extra space above your toes and the toe box doesn't look as crinkled
yeah but doesn't that mess with the comfort? I keep complaining about it but I'll probably just end up leaving them how they are, then eventually growing to love the way they look.

The banneds I've been wearing since RD have stress marks only :smile: best release of 2016 for me. Haven't even looked at storm blues or black toe since I copped. (need a black tongue on the black toe before I wear them)

Back
Top Bottom