Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I prefer the look with the shroud on - gave it a much more unique vibe, especially back in 2001 when no previous Air Jordan utilized added "accessories" other than lace locks.

Breds and Midnight Navy were sold out within a day or two in my area. It's about time JB remasters these two colorways since the shrouds on my OG pairs have since broken and I've officially retired my pairs.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 nice kicks

I prefer the look with the shroud on - gave it a much more unique vibe, especially back in 2001 when no previous Air Jordan utilized added "accessories" other than lace locks.

Breds and Midnight Navy were sold out within a day or two in my area. It's about time JB remasters these two colorways since the shrouds on my OG pairs have since broken and I've officially retired my pairs.

Um I know pretty damn well bats can't read Braille lol it was just an observation relating bats being "blind" animals and blind people using the Braille language. The shroud on the 16s reminds me of a bats wings and the dots remind me of Braille lol you knew what I meant, must you dissect my inebriant postings

Hopefully by the end of this month I can trade my Hares for these. I've been looking online and the resell value is between $40-70 less than the Hares on Average. This means a trade seems much more realistic.

I don't see these going for $280 anywhere

And if people have em listed that high they aren't moving

Regardless let people sleep. These are nice and an og color way. They will shoot up in price in a few years

I don't see these going for $280 anywhere

And if people have em listed that high they aren't moving

Regardless let people sleep. These are nice and an og color way. They will shoot up in price in a few years
that's why I'm trying to jump on em. I like my Hares but not that much. I love this colorway and have since I first saw em in 2007

Weren't the XVIs still a weekday release? I don't remember any craze until Saturday midnight and morning releases. Not anything that prevented people from copping that could make it to the store at least.
No. New Jordans pretty much always drop during all-star weekend, which is around Jordan's birthday. That year, they happened to drop on 2/17, which is Jordan's birthday, and was a Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang these are popping up everywhere decided to pick up an 11 that was returned...dudes are struggling to get 180 out them on clist too
Just an FYI fam, you might want to edit the last part of your post because mods are cracking down on those kinds of posts. Just looking out.
View media item 1785064http://niketalk.com/t/2204/jb-forum...-b4-the-lock-or-negativity-you-will-be-banned

http://niketalk.com/t/638885/guys-please-read#post_24489589

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom