Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If you can find them for anywhere between $200-220
shipped, grab em. I paid retail on my first pair and doubled up for $220, didnt even think twice on the price.

IMO it's only because of all the stuff that has released recently. give it time and these will grow in demand/price.

btw, the link isn't allowing to cart for me.

Last edited:
I won 2 raffles couldn't even claim them on release day because had to go to St. Louis 3 days before. Came back late that Saturday, went Sunday after church to go claim both pairs and they resold them [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]. Fam I got to call BS at my Footlocker because when the SBB 1s was raffled back in June the damn *** was like Oh we don't resell unclaimed pairs. Seems like Foot Locker be changing out employees like crazy cuz it's always a new mfer saying shi then an old one telling you likewise. When I asked checking my pair out (lol was ready to max the card out on more) I assumed when you win a raffle the pair is strictly off limits to anyone else but you for the weekend no time limit or nada. But I'm holding out copping until after nikestore restock for CM hopefully some good drops. Clean CW for Summer.

Last edited:
I won 2 raffles couldn't even claim them on release day because had to go to St. Louis 3 days before. Came back late that Saturday, went Sunday after church to go claim both pairs and they resold them [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]. Fam I got to call BS at my Footlocker because when the SBB 1s was raffled back in June the damn *** was like Oh we don't resell unclaimed pairs. Seems like Foot Locker be changing out employees like crazy cuz it's always a new mfer saying shi then an old one telling you likewise. When I asked checking my pair out (lol was ready to max the card out on more) I assumed when you win a raffle the pair is strictly off limits to anyone else but you for the weekend no time limit or nada. But I'm holding out copping until after nikestore restock for CM hopefully some good drops. Clean CW for Summer.
Kind of rambling there, but they only reserve your pair for the hours stated during that ONE day (release day). You went on a Sunday to claim a pair that was meant to be picked up on Saturday, so you can't blame them.

Kind of rambling there, but they only reserve your pair for the hours stated during that ONE day (release day). You went on a Sunday to claim a pair that was meant to be picked up on Saturday, so you can't blame them.
My local Foot Locker had people in store at least 15 minutes prior to 6 pm to snatch up whatever pairs are left from raffle winners who didn't claim.

You gon cite AirSak a ticket for rambling in the other thread too [emoji]128530[/emoji]. But still [emoji]128531[/emoji] I missed out
LOL nah I'm good on that. His whole NT situation is too sensitive for me to comment on. But at least you cooked on the chi's, which are way dope.

If anyone wears size 12-15 a seller on ebay has them for $180 shipped with free shipping! Legit seller! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Air-Jor...hash=item2ee8933c3f:m:m8oCcdyg9E4LtN0dCz3CF4g
Not my size but repped 
nthat.gif
now all I need is a seller to put up my size for the same price 
laugh.gif

I just explained to my brother that hype it resell value does not speak to intrinsic value. Especially when initial preorders were hitting the $500-600 mark. He has the Chicago's and think this his paying $420 for the those was smart but trading the Hare 7s for the UNCs is dumb. Hype runs everything I guess. I'll be content either way

Last edited:
These have no resell value whatsoever. Which is a shame because it's one of the best colorways of the Jordan 1 finally done right

right now they donʻt... but get them now because soon these will sky rocket when people realize the quality levels on them

Back
Top Bottom