nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

i saw on iss these were coming out in sept. no official date, but they're still an international release only

i probably will copp if these release in Us
pimp.gif

I see this thread has made a return. Still not much is known, but these are supposedly releasing next month internationally only. We'll see.

What's the big hype over these forreal!?! They're hyped up just because they're an intrnational release only? These shoes don't even look thatgreat. They look so plain and wth metallic purple??? These should be girls shoes haha. Ionno fugly IMO. EASY PASS

Originally Posted by psypha

What's the big hype over these forreal!?! They're hyped up just because they're an intrnational release only? These shoes don't even look that great. They look so plain and wth metallic purple??? These should be girls shoes haha. Ionno fugly IMO. EASY PASS
Again, someone probably without JB knowledge, don't know too much... They are OG, and some of the OG's sell for thousands.

so if theyre overseas only, what will the be for the few the make it over here.????

I LIKE THESE, simple & clean.

I don't care if these are international or not. If they release anywhere, they'll be all over ebay.
I just hope they are a GR somewhere in the world.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

What's the big hype over these forreal!?! They're hyped up just because they're an intrnational release only? These shoes don't even look that great. They look so plain and wth metallic purple??? These should be girls shoes haha. Ionno fugly IMO. EASY PASS
Again, someone probably without JB knowledge, don't know too much... They are OG, and some of the OG's sell for thousands.

man I know they're og and so what that doesn't make em look good. People like them because they are an og colorway. If they had a purple brown pinkyellow Jordan that was an og people would love em too. It's all hype. All I'm sayin is these aren't all that great IMO. They're plain andpurple. That's it.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

man I know they're og and so what that doesn't make em look good. People like them because they are an og colorway. If they had a purple brown pink yellow Jordan that was an og people would love em too. It's all hype. All I'm sayin is these aren't all that great IMO. They're plain and purple. That's it.

True. Everyone has their taste.

Back
Top Bottom