nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I find it hard to believe that these are releasing in Sept. and sites like marqeesole and VIM don't have them yet.

I been waiting to see them on them site too ...

BUT then again Oqium been had them up on the site since the other METALLIC joints dropped .

I forgot about these
nerd.gif

I am still waiting for these to drop and have had money on the side just to cop a pair. Everyone has there own taste and the OG Metallic Purple I's happensto be one of my all time "Grail" in jordans so these are a must have with no doubt for me. I am glad to see alot of people are not digging thesecause it makes it easier to get our hands on them for the people that do want them. Can't wait...

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

I am still waiting for these to drop and have had money on the side just to cop a pair. Everyone has there own taste and the OG Metallic Purple I's happens to be one of my all time "Grail" in jordans so these are a must have with no doubt for me. I am glad to see alot of people are not digging these cause it makes it easier to get our hands on them for the people that do want them. Can't wait...
My sentiments exactly. As I get older, it seems OG colors are less in demand unless its something oversaturated (Slam Dunk 3, any Bred colorway ofany sig, Concords, etc.) and ultrahyped. It does make me feel more comfortable about not pre-ordering or copping on RD but it makes me a little sad that BrandJordan is just the Jumpman logo now and is no longer the shoe behind the man etc. but oh well time goes on he had to retire and be forgotten at some point . .. .

COPED!!!! Lucky i am in HK~ Hope they will be easier to get compare to the true blues.
Purple = MY COLOR = LAKERS!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oldscoolnewscool44

purple.. my state of mind is purple.. these look like girl shoes

UGGGGH no def a mens shoe if these release they would be a RETRO of a OG

cot damn these are fire

some yellow laces and some laker gear would be piff

Back
Top Bottom