nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Another colorway of JorDunks...

How do you figure? This is an original colorway of the I's.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Another example of what I mean with all the 1 bashing.... for the thousandth time the OG 1 released in OVER 30 colors when it was the signature so all you who don't know the OG colors go to airjordans.com or something those DTRT 1's are an OG colorway, these are an OG colorway, the Shadow Grey 1s that just dropped are an OG colorway....

people should do a little research, you know, a little recon before they unknowingly (that is, without knowledge) diss the Air Jordan 1 which started this ENTIRE thing for us all ... especially if you dont even know the difference between an OG colorway and a retro + model and what have you . . . .
glasses.gif

EDIT: The 1 is my favorite sig and it's silly how uneducated people speak on topics and subjects they have absolutely no knowledge of . . . .
that's the second post today i read of yours that i have to co-sign...thank you for typing what i've been yelling at my computer about
glasses.gif
Notion thirded

Big ups!

I need these in my life

'Preciate that. . . . its just really frustrating cuz all I see in these threads is people dissecting and disintegrating AJ releases, then they go over toanother topic and bandwagon/co-sign about how much they wish an OG color would drop. And then within a year when it does drop, they are bacc in the pic threadhatin again.... then got the nerve to try and like get on me or whatever cuz I'm telling them to stay out of the thread if they're just gonna wastebandwidth by sayin somethin negative.... please guys express yourself but be appropriate and don't drag it out....

I still need these stateside
nerd.gif

SO DOES ANYONE ON NT HAVE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A PAIR OF THESE....... A WEBSITE A COUSIN IN CANADA SOMETHING IM REALLY GETTIN PISSED ON THIS.......

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Another colorway of JorDunks...

How do you figure? This is an original colorway of the I's.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Another example of what I mean with all the 1 bashing.... for the thousandth time the OG 1 released in OVER 30 colors when it was the signature so all you who don't know the OG colors go to airjordans.com or something those DTRT 1's are an OG colorway, these are an OG colorway, the Shadow Grey 1s that just dropped are an OG colorway....

people should do a little research, you know, a little recon before they unknowingly (that is, without knowledge) diss the Air Jordan 1 which started this ENTIRE thing for us all ... especially if you dont even know the difference between an OG colorway and a retro + model and what have you . . . .
glasses.gif

EDIT: The 1 is my favorite sig and it's silly how uneducated people speak on topics and subjects they have absolutely no knowledge of . . . .
^Shonuff!! Let 'em have it RetroSniper...ignorance cooks my grits!

They hit retail.....

via KATC.........

Originally scheduled to release earlier this Summer with the rest of the Do the Right Thing/Metallic Pack, the White/Grand Purple Metallic Air Jordan Retro 1High is finally hitting retail overseas. The White/Grand Purple Metallic Air Jordan Retro 1 High features a textured leather upper with Metallic Purple accentsat the Swoosh and ankle. The logo, laces, and outsole are also Grand Purple.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2009/0...-grand-purple-metallic-international-release/

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

SO DOES ANYONE ON NT HAVE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A PAIR OF THESE....... A WEBSITE A COUSIN IN CANADA SOMETHING IM REALLY GETTIN PISSED ON THIS.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

....DUMB A@S KIDS THESE DAYS .......& THE 1'S ARE A TIMELESS CLASSIC YOU KIDS NEED TO USE THE RESOURCES YOU HAVE & LOOK THESE THINGS UP BEFORE YOU PULL THEM OUT YA A%*'ES & TYPE THEM IN THE FORUM
I hate when people say this. "These stupid kids, blah, blah..." You don't know the ages of people on this forum. This just reallyirks me. It just sounds so ignorant to say"dumb *** kids these days".
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So dude went whining in another topic, hilarious

In an attempt to escape your childish banter I did read and post in another thread (the whole point of a message board) in the hope to educate the younger orless knowledgable NT'ers and avoid you continuing to engage me in negative exchange... I told you to PM or whatever if you got a chip on your shoulder, butyou're still attempting to make a personal situation public.... I know your type all too well
devil.gif
nerd.gif

wait a second...if these finally released internationally my dudes havent contacted me yet (living in canada)...im thinking this is being released overseas fornow...still have to get word of a NA (canada) release date...ive been patiently (well, not so much) waiting for these

There set to release on September 26th and I hear are suppose to retail for $160 (+%13 Tax) = $180.90 in Canada. Very Limited QS quantites and only going torelease in boutiques for Canada. Thats what I have heard from my dude from Canada thats hooking me up with a pair when they release so this is just what I haveheard. I don't know about Europe and all the other areas/locations.

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

There set to release on September 26th and I hear are suppose to retail for $160 (+%13 Tax) = $180.90 in Canada. Very Limited QS quantites and only going to release in boutiques for Canada. Thats what I have heard from my dude from Canada thats hooking me up with a pair when they release so this is just what I have heard. I don't know about Europe and all the other areas/locations.

Finally, some information to go on. Even converting Canadian to US, price tag still seems steep, though.

Back
Top Bottom