Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

NA should be on the back on the Katrinas if they are releasing. Otherwise, it's a pass.

It's not, it's the Jordan 3 from the Hurricane Katrina auction. I believe they would use Nike Air if it was them.

Ahh that does make sense, which also explains the 190$ price tag. I think you're right, it's the Katrina pair which IS fire but at the same time, I have the fire red 3s from 2013 still DS. Might not make sense getting these too, idk game time decision me thinks

I think they should finally drop the na blk red 4 instead of non na katrina 3s.

Yet they can put nikeair on atmos 3

I would like it to have Nike Air on it.

I would guess they will release in 2018, we haven't even seen actual leaked photos of the shoe. Real or fake.

Hope I am wrong and drops in 2017. JB will empty a lot of pockets again this Holiday.

Yea the fact that we haven't seen any leaked pics or anything at this point, tells me they'll drop next year.

I think they should finally drop the na blk red 4 instead of non na katrina 3s.
Yet they can put nikeair on atmos 3
giphy.gif

I bet the rest of Holiday 17 will be revealed in the coming month. Right now, there only 1s, 6s and 11s that are dropping. You know JB will throw in some more

Katrina still a go, right? :nerd:
I think so but it sounds like summer 2018 last I heard, and I have not heard If NA is on the tab or the Jumpman. I love em, but if it's Jumpman tab I'll take my chances with catching em on disco.

Id buy these with a jumpman on the back without blinking. Save the Nike branding for the Fire reds.

Back
Top Bottom