Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

Lol rich le on utube said they were releasing with all black 3s as a pack. Ducktales woohoo [emoji]128513[/emoji].

Dont worry folks, i know these Katrina will be a red modified version of tb3 :lol: oh no!

[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️Katrinas[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

yea whatever that dude did, it looks more like spider webbed glass or somethin. Like a dropped cell phone screen
That's a hell of a lot closer to what the OGs looked like than the crap elephant print they've been using for more than 10 years now. I got rid of all my white/cement IIIs because the original look of the print is a huge part of what made the shoe. With the stuff they've been using, it's not even the same shoe to me anymore. 

yea whatever that dude did, it looks more like spider webbed glass or somethin. Like a dropped cell phone screen

That's a hell of a lot closer to what the OGs looked like than the crap elephant print they've been using for more than 10 years now. I got rid of all my white/cement IIIs because the original look of the print is a huge part of what made the shoe. With the stuff they've been using, it's not even the same shoe to me anymore. 
tru
View media item 2431685

IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg

JB has increased the number of good quality GR retros this year as seen with many(not all for those waiting to rebuttal) 4s,5s,7s, and 13s. I'm sure these new 3s will at least better than last year

I don't know about the quality, but didn't like either 7 CW release this year.

Back
Top Bottom