Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

MY WIFE better not trip"

My wife just tried to pull an intervention on me because I brought home another pair today. I hit her with the "how much do you spend on nails and hair" and she asked me if I wanted a sandwich.

Nice. But that wouldn't work on my wife because a friend of our does her hair at a steep discount every time she needs service. So I have to hit mine with the "how many purses you got in your closet that ain't even seen the light of day"

Nice. But that wouldn't work on my wife because a friend of our does her hair at a steep discount every time she needs service. So I have to hit mine with the "how many purses you got in your closet that ain't even seen the light of day"

Y'all lucky... My wife doesn't spend money at all. I can't give her grief for anything. All I can do is make sure I get her anything she even hints at wanting ASAP and force her to get mani/pedis every now and then.

Do what I did, get your wife into the hobby. She now has more sneakers then I do, it's actually pretty fun.

Y'all lucky... My wife doesn't spend money at all. I can't give her grief for anything. All I can do is make sure I get her anything she even hints at wanting ASAP and force her to get mani/pedis every now and then.

The fact ur wife doesn't spend money is actually a good thing. But you're doing the right thing by "forcing" her to get stuff

The fact ur wife doesn't spend money is actually a good thing. But you're doing the right thing by "forcing" her to get stuff

This I know. She's the reason we have a lot of things we do because she actually has the ability to save for no reason. Only reason I save is to buy something expensive. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Are these general release or limited? Would they be easy to get online? Or have a better chance with a checkout service?

Are these general release or limited? Would they be easy to get online? Or have a better chance with a checkout service?

This is a GR. Just put in some work with FTL/Champs raffles and try also on NDC. There is no way you'll miss out if you do both. Even though hype is down on Jordans atm, this shoe is a different story. It won't be as hard to cop as a Yeezy but I don't think it will be that easy either. This is one of the most iconic Jordans.

This is a GR. Just put in some work with FTL/Champs raffles and try also on NDC. There is no way you'll miss out if you do both. Even though hype is down on Jordans atm, this shoe is a different story. It won't be as hard to cop as a Yeezy but I don't think it will be that easy either. This is one of the most iconic Jordans.
true but 220 retail is steering most people away, but then again it is one of the most iconic jordans to ever hit feet, so put in work at all raffles and if u dont mind paying an ATC im probably doing that just to be safe

This I know. She's the reason we have a lot of things we do because she actually has the ability to save for no reason. Only reason I save is to buy something expensive. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Sounds like my household.

I feel bad when I spend money on myself even though we both have good paying jobs and aren't in debt. She rarely spends money on herself.

i was surprised with how the martoons and aquas sat so really anything can happen with these

Kind of a different circumstance. The Aquas where a niche shoe that mostly only "Sneakerheads" fiend for. And once people found out they were a super GR, a lot of the people who wanted cop, fell back on those. The maroons are another "Sneakerhead" shoe. Most common sneaker shopper weren't willing to pay full price ($220 plus tax) for a shoe with that color combo and that isn't limited - even with the NA branding. I think the WC AJ4s are going to fall somewhere close to that. Everyone is hyped now, but the minute people realize that these will be a GR, most of the hypebeast/hype lovers will fall back. It will be the AJ6 black/infrared effect. Four months out, people were predicting riots. Once they saw how much or a GR they were, a lot of people lost their appetite for them. Hell, you can still get a a DS pair of AJ6 Black/Infrared for less than $280 shipped. The WC's should be obtainable with adequate leg work.

My girl doesn't buy designer stuff and doesn't want mani/pedis or spa days because she does all that stuff herself. For Christmas all she wanted was a pair of Vans.

My girl doesn't buy designer stuff and doesn't want mani/pedis or spa days because she does all that stuff herself. For Christmas all she wanted was a pair of Vans.

That is a good and bad thing. She must really be grounded and easy to be with. Assuming you guys live together, how you going to have a closet/room full of $190+ sneakers and all she has is a corner with a couple of SK8-hi and slip-ons? Good luck with that if and when you guys get married.

2016 gonna break me already. Must haves in no order... metallic 5s indigo 14s cement 4s flu game 12s all done in og fashion plus space jam 11 lows and whatever surprises nike has in store

Back
Top Bottom