Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't get why guys want their girls to get into shoes. It's totally unattractive to see a grown women constantly rocking sneakers imo.

Reebok baby you need to try some new things.
You forgot and then they complain to NT that their girl is getting mad at them or their girl doesn't spend enough money to equal what he blows on shoes :lol: :lol: and blasé blah

Last edited:
I don't get why guys want their girls to get into shoes. It's totally unattractive to see a grown women constantly rocking sneakers imo.

Reebok baby you need to try some new things.

Women can say the same thing about men though. I've told several ladies to kick rocks because they don't understand my "fascination" with sneakers. It is what it is...

I hope this isn't a complaint lol. That tab wouldn't be as bad if you didn't x2 and x3 basically every shoe you mentioned. Unless you're reselling that list sounds like a waste of closet space AND money tbh :lol:. With good intent I'm just saying, some of us need an intervention.

My sneaker tab so far for 2016 (prices include tax):

AJ4 Alternate = $205
AJ4 Dunk From Above = $205
AJ4 OG Cement = $237 x 3 = $711
AJ4  Premium = $432 x 2 = $864
AJ2 Poster = $205
AJ11 Xmas release (Space Jams?) = $237 x 3 = $711
AJ12 OG Flu Game = $237 x 2 = $574
* If they drop - AJ4 OG Black/Red = $237 x 3 = $711
* If they drop - AJ4 OG Military = $237 x 2 = $574

Total = $4760

And I'm not even done yet for 2016.....Damn.

Nah it's not a complaint. It's more like "damn, my sneaker budget is definitely increasing this year because of all the fuego, MY WIFE better not trip"

yeh i think i gotta stop doubling up on stuff lol i keep thinking in my head that if i hold on to my double paira i can sell them down the road for alot if i sit on them........thats not a good thing is it guys????

yeh i think i gotta stop doubling up on stuff lol i keep thinking in my head that if i hold on to my double paira i can sell them down the road for alot if i sit on them........thats not a good thing is it guys????

Hold on to it too long and they end up re releasing.

^^ was jus thinking this! We're almost a month away. Damn time flies! I thought we'd have nike pics before Christmas.

what do you guys think re-sell will be for these OG NIKE AIR beauties???

It all depends on how people react on RD. Imo they will sell out and go for $350 immediately, but definitely be at the $5-700 mark after 4-5 years. It could happen sooner but it will happen.

Last edited:
It all depends on how people react on RD. Imo they will sell out and go for $350 immediately, but definitely be at the $5-700 mark after 4-5 years. It could happen sooner but it will happen.
there is little chance these'll be $500-700 in 4-5 years unless hypebeasts mark up the resell. These will be a mass GR unlike the'88 3s which were limited. Those go for $700 right now

Last edited:
Starting this year, Nike air won't be a rarity anymore on OG retros. Nike air retros selling for at least $500 of rip is a good few years ahead of us, especially if they are all GRs

there is little chance these'll be $500-700 in 4-5 years unless hypebeasts mark up the resell. These will be a mass GR unlike the'88 3s which were limited. Those go for $700 right now

Really? Where were the hypebeasts in 2006? That is exactly what pairs of '99 IVs were going for then before the big hype train arrived. Along with the BC 3, these were some of the most expensive Js at FC and the resale market in general as far as OG color GRs. I don't think these OG NA releases will be the norm. Once they're gone, they're gone. It's been 17 years since these shoes released.

Really? Where were the hypebeasts in 2006? That is exactly what pairs of '99 IVs were going for then before the big hype train arrived. Along with the BC 3, these were some of the most expensive Js at FC and the resale market in general as far as OG color GRs. I don't think these OG NA releases will be the norm. Once they're gone, they're gone. It's been 17 years since these shoes released.
yeah but they won't be as rare, from what I see most of NT community cares more about the Nike air than the average current regular buyer for JB. It's been 17 years since the Nike air released but for the average fellow it's only been the amount of time since the mast Jumpman retro released(only been 4 years since the cements). I can see folks listing their 2016 pairs at $700 but they won't sell for that much. I got a pair of ds 2000 Infrareds for $450 off of eBay in 2011 when they were listed as $800. I'm sure others paid less than I did. Maroons resell is resting at $260 now and prob will go up to $375 within the next 5 years

Last edited:
yeah but they won't be as rare, from what I see most of NT community cares more about the Nike air than the average current regular buyer for JB. It's been 17 years since the Nike air released but for the average fellow it's only been the amount of time since the mast Jumpman retro released(only been 4 years since the cements). I can see folks listing their 2016 pairs at $700 but they won't sell for that much. I got a pair of ds 2000 Infrareds for $450 off of eBay in 2011 when they were listed as $800. I'm sure others paid less than I did. Maroons resell is resting at $260 now and prob will go up to $375 within the next 5 years

For sure you can always get stuff for less if you look long enough and there are always people in need of cash that need stuff gone asap. Also in 2011 a '00 DS pair doesn't have much life left. I'm a guitar player. Two years ago I bought a used guitar that goes for $7-800 used for $350. That doesn't mean I'm going to find another guitar of the same quality $1,200 retail for $350 anytime soon.

Honestly I could really care less what they will be worth since I won't get rid of any pairs that I buy. I just wanted to give heat410 my opinion on what I think will happen. There will be no day 1 profit but definitely in the long term.

I wonder if every single OG colorway (Jumpman or not, correct color/material or not) will sky rocket in vassals when Jordan's are discontinued

Nah fam. Maybe in 8-10 years they will. But you can't compare these to the previous Nike Air IV's. Back then majority of people copped the shoes to actually wear them, not to resale, or to put on ice. It wasn't no one to rock, one to stock back then. So if someone popped up 5 years later with a pair of DS '99 IV's, they could easily get $500+ because the market was dry. The game is different now. Majority of people these days will cop 3-4 pairs, and put a couple on ice. So there will be a lot more pairs available in 4-5 years, hence not a very high resale value. 

I know y'all are probably huffin' and puffin', and rollin' yo eyes now that I'm back. But no damns are given....

Anyways, movin on... Here's some more pictures I found.

I'm not sure if they're retail, or unauthorized pairs...

Please DO NOT get all high strung, and a have brain shoe aneurysm over my post, or these pictures.

When did the hangtag come back?

Wish I still had a backpack to hang it on
Keychain will be fine I guess

I know y'all are probably huffin' and puffin', and rollin' yo eyes now that I'm back. But no damns are given....
They gon huff and puff
They gon roll they eyes
They don't wanna see you back

But don't let THEY win

[emoji]128273[/emoji] [emoji]128273[/emoji] [emoji]128273[/emoji] [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Sorry
I've been watching a lot of a certain DJ's snapchats

Back
Top Bottom