Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Every year I tell myself to slow down on the shoe pick-up's and to be more selective, but it never happens. :smh:

It's the 8th and I already copped two pairs...

Every year I tell myself to slow down on the shoe pick-up's and to be more selective, but it never happens. :smh:

It's the 8th and I already copped two pairs...

Dang, I haven't copped one yet. Nothing is worth my doe.

I'm guilty as well. :lol:

I doubled on Curry 90s.

-Drew

Secured my pair for $255. $15 more than retail isn't going to break the bank. Additionally, having the peace of mind that I don't have to drive around all over the city to enter raffles or worry about the dreaded timer for FL, EB, or Finishline is definitely worth it. Still may try for an extra pair on NDC.

Secured my pair for $255. $15 more than retail isn't going to break the bank. Additionally, having the peace of mind that I don't have to drive around all over the city to enter raffles or worry about the dreaded timer for FL, EB, or Finishline is definitely worth it. Still may try for an extra pair on NDC.

Where at? :nerd:

-Drew

I'm good with 1 pair, can't double up on 220. I'm not ballin' like yall and to think some of you have to pay tax too ? Sheesh :lol:

Why would cats double up? To rock one and keep the others on ice? Or some may sell the other pair. At any rate, selling these WC IV's won't really turn a profit unless cats find someone thirsty enough to pay well over $350. Under a $100 profit isn't worth the hassle to double up and sell IMO.

Last edited:
Why would cats double up? To rock one and keep the others on ice? Or some may sell the other pair. At any rate, selling these WC IV's won't really turn a profit unless cats find someone thirsty enough to pay well over $350. Under a $100 profit isn't worth the hassle to double up and sell IMO.
And if they want to wear them eventually, by the time they're ready to do that, they'll be too old and will fall apart.  Unless they only have 10 or less pairs of shoes, and plan on keeping it that way, then they'll probably wear the 2nd pair within a few years.  For those with 20, 30, 40, or more shoes, they're just all going to rot, and won't be worth anything to resell!

Well I cant speak for anyone else but I would double (if I could) because it's just a beautiful shoe. Definitely rock and stock worthy....only problem is when if you let one sit too long and that netting starts to yellow = yuck.

Well I cant speak for anyone else but I would double (if I could) because it's just a beautiful shoe. Definitely rock and stock worthy....only problem is when if you let one sit too long and that netting starts to yellow = yuck.
That's the least of your concerns

Pee yellow. Not good. The same thing happened to my Fire Red V's on the netting area. I had to get rid of em. It's inevitable. Not a matter of if but "when".

Last edited:
True

I forgot all about RIT. Tried looking for some awhile back for my Concords....never could find it :smh:

RIT

True

I forgot all about RIT. Tried looking for some awhile back for my Concords....never could find it :smh:

Excuse my ignorance, fellas, but what's RIT?

-Drew

Pee yellow. Not good. The same thing happened to my Fire Red V's on the netting area. I had to get rid of em. It's inevitable. Not a matter of if but "when".
That's what I hate about this shoe. Wish it was just the perforated leather instead of netting like in the columbias and Oreos

Just like any other cleaning solution. Apply desired amount to the stained area (with warm water) and scrub.

Back
Top Bottom