Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm in for a pair regardless of how they look. Even if they cut corners like with the maroons from what I hear.

Looks like the ankle sections are all precreased. Not complaining, especially if the whole shoe uses that plush leather. Glad I got rid of my '12 pair just in time to completely pay for the '16.

Dont we usually see players or some celebs already getting their pairs? This close to RD ? I am wondering why we arent seeing more pics of these? And not fakes pics....?
Where are legit pair pics?

Dont we usually see players or some celebs already getting their pairs? This close to RD ? I am wondering why we arent seeing more pics of these? And not fakes pics....?
Where are legit pair pics?

Ive been wondering the same thing too
Maybe its just cause this shoe is important to the JB legacy, so Ive been paying more attention, but it does feel like authentic pics have been slow to turn up

It wouldn't surprise me if JB has kept the players/celeb pairs under wraps due to the "remaster" being a bunch of obvious bull***
JB hoping people cop based off the hype of NA alone, without giving customers a chance to smell the dog doodoo their selling

Ive been wondering the same thing too
Maybe its just cause this shoe is important to the JB legacy, so Ive been paying more attention, but it does feel like authentic pics have been slow to turn up

It wouldn't surprise me if JB has kept the players/celeb pairs under wraps due to the "remaster" being a bunch of obvious bull***
JB hoping people cop based off the hype of NA alone, without giving customers a chance to smell the dog doodoo their selling
#truth

Yeah.....I can't see these sitting. But with the way things have been going with Jordan's lately, I wouldn't be surprised. hopefully. ...Maroons round 2 ?

Regardless if they sit or not I know I'm gonna cop me a pair. I just hope discounts can be applied. Question for those who copped maroon 6s... were discounts able to be applied after that weekend? I copped on Saturday morning for $220 and a no return stamp. Later I see people being able to apply swoosh discount but not sure about FTL discount or other retailers

Back
Top Bottom