Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah. It is weird they'd leave the Jumpman on toddlers and infants, but does it really matter? Its not like their gonna make NT accounts and complain.
laugh.gif
I'd still buy a pair for my child.
Yea right. You know there going to be some kids (more likely pre school) asking their parents. "Why you got NA on yours and I don't, I want NA on mine too" and then it begins lol.

Last edited:
Yea right. You know there going to be some kids (more likely pre school) asking their parents. "Why you got NA on yours and I don't, I want NA on mine too" and then it begins lol.
they prob won't even notice or think it matters, I remember destroying my 17s when I was 10 to the point of which most sneakerheadz would cry. Kids give no *****

they prob won't even notice or think it matters, I remember destroying my 17s when I was 10 to the point of which most sneakerheadz would cry. Kids give no *****
16s and 17s were my first Jordan's as a kid, love those models [emoji]128525[/emoji]

i hope a pair of yeezys release the same day as these do

i'm gonna cop a pair from a crooked mom and pop store and try either in store at footlocker/footaction or online for a second pair at retail

I'll be rolling on the floor if the next White/Cement 4 retro the PS and toddlers get NikeAir and mens and GS didnt.

Nike is essentially saying "oh you guys want the Nike Air logo back on the retro Jordan's huh? Prove it, $220 please."

Which is why these won't be limited. If you really want em they're yours.

Let us rejoice fellas. It's the return of wearing sneakers because you actually like them!

Last edited:
It's going to be so weird seeing Nike air normally. Especially since 5 years ago, you only had Nike air retros if you were lucky enough to cop when they came out, got lucky at a garage sale or dropped $600 resell on a pair. I think it's cool though. Back in the 90s the Nike air was normal

Nike is essentially saying "oh you guys want the Nike Air logo back on the retro Jordan's huh? Prove it, $220 please."

Let us rejoice fellas. It's the return of wearing sneakers because you actually like them!

2016 better quality also though??? No?

That's why they justified the increase I thought?

My last Js were the Chi 1s an I love the quality.

If I'm able to grab them from a store, might walk out with them on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom