Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nike is essentially saying "oh you guys want the Nike Air logo back on the retro Jordan's huh? Prove it, $220 please."

Which is why these won't be limited. If you really want em they're yours.

Let us rejoice fellas. It's the return of wearing sneakers because you actually like them!

If they sell out, this man will personally buy you a pair! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

just to prove I knew how to make the pic bigger.

Back when I would just punish the hell out of my shoes. No damns given. Never even thought about wiping it or cleaning it with some glorified soap like Jason Markk. Early 1990. Listening to Digital Underground, Vanilla Ice (yeah, don't front), Candyman and who remembers that song "We were all in the same gang" but West Coast Rap All stars?

Whoo like RIc Flair.

View media item 1864202

Last edited:

Back when I would just punish the hell out of my shoes. No damns given. Never even thought about wiping it or cleaning it with some glorified soap like Jason Markk. Early 1990. Listening to Digital Underground, Vanilla Ice (yeah, don't front), Candyman and who remembers that song "We were all in the same gang" but West Coast Rap All stars?

Whoo like RIc Flair.

Not missing our here.

View media item 1864202
fresh :smokin

Nike is essentially saying "oh you guys want the Nike Air logo back on the retro Jordan's huh? Prove it, $220 please."

Which is why these won't be limited. If you really want em they're yours.

Let us rejoice fellas. It's the return of wearing sneakers because you actually like them!

Qft & repped...

Im happy the band wagoneers are finally falling off.
The new tag though is definitely steep and unwarranted, but that nostalgia is a *** that stays beckoning me for the bank card.

" cause all these *!÷#€§ ever wanted was your bank roll"

Last edited:

Whoo like RIc Flair.

Not missing our here.

View media item 1864202
Caption for this pic " On his way to fug your bish"

That pic seriously symbolizes how peaceful those days were. T shirt worthy hell almost tattoo

But Nt gives the cheaper price not an outlandish stunt..... Not all of us wrestle with gators.... Ya dig..... Most not all can't afford the outlandish qoutes....

Any Vegas NTers?

How do releases typically go out there? Chaotic?
Yup people doing burnouts / donuts in the parking lot, old ladies popping switches and losing control driving into the front entrance, gang war with full artillery sounding off in the adjacent neighborhood & the muffled words of cruising down the street in my '64 coming from a cracked car window nearby
Welcome To LA

U got in store connect???? Yall was scrambling,while I got every release last year no pressure... I just chill and pay.... Never resell or over retail....

[emoji]127850[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]

Whoo like RIc Flair.

Not missing our here.

View media item 1864202
The era this pic was taken >>>>>> present day

Yup people doing burnouts / donuts in the parking lot, old ladies popping switches and losing control driving into the front entrance, gang war with full artillery sounding off in the adjacent neighborhood & the muffled words of cruising down the street in my '64 coming from a cracked car window nearby
Welcome To LA

[emoji]127850[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]
The era this pic was taken >>>>>> present day

Master Splinter I hope.... I'll take SUPREME [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@casper90403   repped for the All in the Same Gang reference. A lot of people don't remember that.

To the comment about that pic being representative of a more "peaceful" time buying shoes. I beg to differ. While it didn't happen everywhere, kids were getting shot over shoes then. And the ones that weren't shot, were robbed. I stress again, it wasn't rampant, but I've seen plenty of kids having to walk home in socks because they had on a fresh pair of Mikes. This is the primary reason why I didn't get a pair of Jordans until the OG XII's. My parents were not having it.

That's sucks.  I wore mine at that time to school everyday, and even wore them with a suit....ha ha!  I recall my dad being pissed that I spent $150 on shoes (Canadian dollars).  I paid for half; my mom paid the other half.  She appreciated that they were special and looked really cool. 

Glad I ain't got a girl this valentines. $220 plus allstar releases and then on top of all that might have to cop lingerie, chocolate, jewelry, for the lady plus taking her on date can be murder on ya pockets. Glad I'm currently just a ain't **** college student who values material things over true love lol. I keep buying sneakers and when it comes to women I'm mysoginistic enough to not settle down with one. Ain't no buying gifts for these women, just buy myself gifts. Money saved. Shoot we can go half on a large pizza tho and I got my brother netflix password. And my nike air cement 4s #sneakerheadlife #wasteyourowntime2016 :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom