Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It's inflation man. The price of everything goes up each year. A Honda Civic used to cost $13k  but now costs over $20k. My point is your pay should reflect that change and that's partly why cities raise their minimum wage every few years.

We cant expect Jordans to always cost $150

Yeah I get inflation and what not but seriously wages never keeps up with it (it takes damn near a decade between min wage increases)....and it just seems dumb for Nike to price out its core audience.

Inflation isn't the answer or else the entire Barkley, Agassi, and Bo lines would also be at JB prices. They know the customer base is loyal and adding new, young buyers every week. They are running their business model very well

My favorite shoe of all time in my favorite color way , in for at least two pairs

Last edited:
12' cements were a botched retro look how dark the grey is on the sole. The cement speckles don't even pop because they're so dark. If JB is slapping NA on those 12's no thanks. And the shape on the 12' black/cements is shameful, I've seen fakes with better shape no lie.

Last edited:
Gonna try and sell my 2012s techs a month b4 these drop...if push comes to shove and i cant sell um its cool ill just keep um to remind myself of the years where JB didnt care about quality and just gave us anything

hmmmmmmmmmm. I hate when this happens, guess ill look to let go the 2012 to make room for these. sigh smh

no they weren't. the online sites had tons of pairs. people were eating good on that release.
If it isn't "cement grey"......count me out

I will disagree. They were limited. People were eating good because of the many backdoor links during that time period. Once that option was patched by sites, it was back to team manual and playing fair. Not it is the age of the bots and atc

Last edited:
no they weren't. the online sites had tons of pairs. people were eating good on that release.
If it isn't "cement grey"......count me out

I will disagree. They were limited. People were eating good because of the many backdoor links during that time period. Once that option was patched by sites, it was back to team manual and playing fair. Not it is the age of the bots and atc

If you say so. Websites took FOREVER to sell out and it's not due to lack of demand. People were manually cooking on all of the major sites. Tell me how it took so long for them to sell out WITH dudes cooking with Blackfoot links? Something that limited should have been roasted in seconds if that's the case. You can call it limited if you want tho.

Last edited:
Isn't the age of bots coming to an end? Well, it certainly isn't speeding up...

Last edited:
Gonna try and sell my 2012s techs a month b4 these drop...if push comes to shove and i cant sell um its cool ill just keep um to remind myself of the years where JB didnt care about quality and just gave us anything

Why don't you start trying to sell them now?

I thought that was just for nike stores? Nike stores are doing online raffles. I don't think they've said what NDC is doing. I could be wrong though.
No you're right, Nike stores are the ones doing online raffles and NDC will still sell Jordans online.

But staying put will lose value once these are announced I took that gamble selling my toro bravo Ragin bull 5s a few months ago

Back
Top Bottom