Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

People stay buying fakes and thinking they are team early. This dude is so confident in his fake pair with the pre yellowed Nike air hang tag.

This person actually openly buys fake / gm shoes just to review them. He has a relationship with the fake sellers in China.

They HOPE they wont sit, LOL. At 240 after taxes NYC stores are will prolly move slower
yea cuz of that I'm sure we'll see some people with them soon after shipments show up. some places won't wanna wait till release and off theirs asap
Saw somebody in Harlem rocking a pair yesterday, funny you say that. Don't know if they were authentic or not, just saw the NA...

Last edited:
Theres no way you glance at that, notice the shape, and mistake Kendrick for ChuckD. :lol:
I know I'm young but damn. If I would have said that in front of my parents they would have disowned me. But from what I can tell, the white cements seemed very popular in 89 compared to the others

I know I'm young...But from what I can tell, the white cements seemed very popular in 89 compared to the others

this colorway may have been the first one i saw on foot back then
it was on the school bus, funny...the things that stick in the brain :lol:

Last edited:
this colorway may have been the first one i saw on foot back then
it was on the school bus, funny...the things that stick in the brain :lol:

Man what thats what I was thinking the other day.... Thats how I keep up with dates.... When,where and who wore this and that colorway....

Last edited:
True, but you can't remember just one person who hit da slab in heat...

was childhood friends with the family across the street...the mother managed the local mom&pop sneaker store that got the heat
they all had da heat...early...like right after release

but it wasn't specifically these i don't think

Last edited:
was childhood friends with the family across the street...the mother managed the local mom&pop sneaker store that got the heat
they all had da heat...early...like right after release

but it wasn't specifically these i don't think

See those stories never get old..... You will look at 1 shoe that tells millions of stories. Enjoy those memories

Loool

I turned it off after the 36th blam blam and he started talking about the duck that appears in the video.
I think I lost some brain cells watching this video [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
WOW.

My ears started to bleed after 15 seconds of him speaking.

whatever language that was.

I've heard slang in my life, but that is an entirely new level of  MOD EDIT.

Nike is essentially saying "oh you guys want the Nike Air logo back on the retro Jordan's huh? Prove it, $220 please."

Which is why these won't be limited. If you really want em they're yours.

Let us rejoice fellas. It's the return of wearing sneakers because you actually like them!
+1

POST OF THE DAY.

I still have my columbias DS and dont feel these are a must must haves at MSRP.

Black IVs are different though.

Back
Top Bottom