Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

People stay buying fakes and thinking they are team early. This dude is so confident in his fake pair with the pre yellowed Nike air hang tag.

I think I lost some brain cells watching this video [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

People stay buying fakes and thinking they are team early. This dude is so confident in his fake pair with the pre yellowed Nike air hang tag.

The thirst is real @jaylaw15, I keep tellin' people to just wait patiently for the release date...
Loool

I turned it off after the 36th blam blam and he started talking about the duck that appears in the video.
I think I lost some brain cells watching this video [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
I know right @Na Money & @Rene13.

I hate when brothers talk like Future and these other New wack rappers,  with the exception of Mike Rich aka Rich's Kicks. Dude is funny as hell to me....

The thirst is real @jaylaw15
, I keep tellin' people to just wait patiently for the release date...

Loool

I turned it off after the 36th blam blam and he started talking about the duck that appears in the video.

I know right @Na Money
& @Rene13.

I hate when brothers talk like Future and these other New wack rappers,  with the exception of Mike Rich aka Rich's Kicks. Dude is funny as hell to me....
that's how the dude really is. been reviewing fakes for awhile

Last edited:
I swear I ******* hate that Supa dupa ratchet guy he knows all his stuff fake. He flips most of it on IG after posting the vids. Biggest cornball on youtube

Just catching up in this thread.. That's jank the kids sizes are getting a jumpman. They've been going up in price as well.. Why not Nike on them too?

Been looking forward to these, won't be long now. Luckily, the new CWs aren't very appealing to me so I can focus on the classics.

Last edited:
people will really regret not copping come a few months later bc of the RD at all star weekend.. oh well better for me these are going on feet

How are these tech grey and they're lighter than the 2012 pair which was labeled Cement Grey, which was much darker than the 99 pair that was Cement Grey too?

My brother and his roommates place got broken into last month and they scooped all my brothers Jordan's so as fresh start I'm buying these for him as a surprise. I want these myself but I'm slowly passing the torch down to my lil bro to run while he is still in college

I'm just waiting on official retail pair pics. It's not necessary but looking at how crisp the alternate 89s look and how far all the early pics we've seen are from even the alternates, I'm hyped to see what the final product will look like. Not the Nike air, but the whole upper.

It'll help reassure me, especially with this $240 I'm boutta drop

Last edited:
How are these tech grey and they're lighter than the 2012 pair which was labeled Cement Grey, which was much darker than the 99 pair that was Cement Grey too?
The same reason why they have new infrared when it favors a more pinkish color as opposed to red. Who the hell knows man.

Very stupid for them to put the jumpman on the back of the kid sizes, dumb move

Talked to some guys at Flight 23, they think these will fly and be a problem to get, wont sit like Maroons, this is all speculation they dont know for sure

But it was cool to See maroons, aquas, chromes still sitting, reminds me of the old days, still want aquas but dont have to rush to get em which is nice

Back
Top Bottom