Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Lol now everybody turning on the 2012 pair like dudes wasnt thirsty for those when they were released :lol:
I never owned the wc4 or bred 4 but I was looking at that Bred 4 on YouTube and they look horrible lets just hope jb gets it right with both these releases this year

In for these ofcourse. Slowing down a lot with the new casa and car coming soon. But these and the masters will not be slept on.

and my hunt continues for the crimson and haystack cruz's 
laugh.gif

In for these ofcourse. Slowing down a lot with the new casa and car coming soon. But these and the masters will not be slept on.

and my hunt continues for the crimson and haystack cruz's 
laugh.gif
Sneakersteal just tweeted about the Crimson Cruz's.  Hope that helps you to cross off a pair on your list.

I still have a two pairs of 2012's sitting in my closet.  They weren't that bad to me.  Of course it wasn't top notch quality, but it wasn't as bad as some made it seem...IMO.  I will definitely try and double down on these.

here's a video someone shared with me,not the best quality an kinda old,but you get a good look at the OG's tongue height, materials, etc. (my apologies if this has been previously  posted)

here's a video someone shared with me,not the best quality an kinda old,but you get a good look at the OG's tongue height, materials, etc. (my apologies if this has been previously  posted)
they were a beauty I'm excited to see the quality and the step up from the 2012 leather cuz the ogs leather and shape was great

Assuming that wing is sitting flat, its alignment is way off.  If it were in the proper hole it wouldn't sit flush.  There's something very wrong with this shoe.  Hopefully the wing isn't sitting flat and someone mis-laced them....

I still don´t know if I want to get them or not. There are so many shoes coming out this year that are more important to me. It will be a gametime decision

My mans just texted me this. He just got his pair in from his local shop.

View media item 1880118
you sure your Homie's pair is real? There are so many flaws including the netting, the leather looking like the'12 pair, the stitching looking poor and the tongue being short. Not nitpicking but these are differences that even the alternate 89 pairs don't even have.

And can you ask your h Homie to send you a pic of the hangtag

Last edited:
they were a beauty I'm excited to see the quality and the step up from the 2012 leather cuz the ogs leather and shape was great
they certainly were beautiful,from shape to materials.but seems those days are over now.all we can do is hope we get it as close as possible.or hold out until they do.

I'm in I'm sure they'll be better the way they did Chicago 1s I have faith in them.. I'm actually watching do the right thing as we speak being as tho this snow storm bout to hit the tri state area

My mans just texted me this. He just got his pair in from his local shop.

View media item 1880118

you sure your Homie's pair is real? There are so many flaws including the netting, the leather looking like the'12 pair, the stitching looking poor and the tongue being short. Not nitpicking but these are differences that even the alternate 89 pairs don't even have.

And can you ask your h Homie to send you a pic of the hangtag
I also believe these are fake for thes very reasons listed above

Back
Top Bottom