Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I love the success of the under armour curry and adidas yeezy line. Its giving consumers more options and in turn making it easier to get jordan retros.

I loved how i could buy the maroon 6 almost a month later on ndc

My feet hurt just THINKING about how bad those 2012's were. Joints were like bricks....sold em with the quickness.

Last edited:
My feet hurt just THINKING about how bad those 2012's were. Joints were like bricks....sold em with the quickness.
Wow...they must have been bad!  While my Oreos aren't uncomfortable per se, they're not very soft, and one of my least cushy retros....And people are saying those are super comfortable....wow.

IN for these. Still have my 2012s. Worn em like twice. They chillin in storage now. Them joints were so stiff. Hope these are softer. Can't wait. Only joints I'm checkin for All Star weekend. Hopefully can grab 2 pairs...

my fingers are crossed that dudes really unload the 2012s for the low because i love the jumpman anyways
devil.gif
Same, I would have kept my 2012 pair if the grey they used was closer to the ogs.

my fingers are crossed that dudes really unload the 2012s for the low because i love the jumpman anyways :evil:
Same, I would have kept my 2012 pair if the grey they used was closer to the ogs.

OG 4s are before my era. I was like 3 or 4 when they released so the shade doesn't bother me one bit. I honestly could care less about a shade regardless to be honest and the only time I've truly been upset is when JB released those flu game 12s a few years ago.

OG 4s are before my era. I was like 3 or 4 when they released so the shade doesn't bother me one bit. I honestly could care less about a shade regardless to be honest and the only time I've truly been upset is when JB released those flu game 12s a few years ago.
which bothers/d you more, flu game 12s, DMP Charcoal 7s, or the full black Nubuck upper JB keeps using for the Infrareds?

I remember in the beginning of the thread a NTer compared leather quality to that of the teal 4's from 2015.

Ha yeah I first subbed to this thread when it was about 40 pages and they kept making that comparison, but I never found out if that was a good or bad thing as I never owned teals or any 4's and nobody would say it explicitly. Lol still not sure if it's a good thing, but I'm guessing it's not.

Tales from the Crypt :smokin. There was episode where a young guy worked for his uncle at a funeral parlor. Uncle killed the nephew and couldn't fit him in a casket so he cut his feet off. He was wearing fire red 4s. Loved that show.

Back
Top Bottom