Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That toebox looks nice just looking @ the height on cp3 pair..... On errthang lil kinfolk I'm Flight Risk.....

Last edited:

People not going to be satisfied till they get them in hand
me 
devil.gif

Nah homie I don't do NT beef. The gif was for the leather/toe box I hope JB really don't **** this shoe up

I swear that statement wasn't under that GIF at first.... I may be geeking fam if so this goes no further.... Squashed

Last edited:
I swear that statement wasn't under that GIF at first.... I may be geeking fam if so this goes no further.... Squashed
Yeah because I posted it at first then the page timed out :smh: as I was adding words :lol: dude it's almost 1am you think I would beef with someone this late :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah because I posted it at first then the page timed out :smh: as I was adding words :lol: dude it's almost 1am you think I would beef with someone this late :lol:

Xplains it all No Harm Fam... [emoji]128513[/emoji] How bout that toebox...

Last edited:
OG 4s are before my era. I was like 3 or 4 when they released so the shade doesn't bother me one bit. I honestly could care less about a shade regardless to be honest and the only time I've truly been upset is when JB released those flu game 12s a few years ago.
which bothers/d you more, flu game 12s, DMP Charcoal 7s, or the full black Nubuck upper JB keeps using for the Infrareds?

Just the material change of the black/red 12s

speckles done right this time around. Besides the crappy leather and other issues with 2012 pairs, I just couldn't get past the speckles on those. Not enough.

Last edited:
Just seen a while bunch of fake sellers change the hang tag from Nike air to Jumpman smh

See thats why I was wondering bout the tag and ppl threw shade...I could care less which 1 we get I wanted 2 know bc legit sources showed 1s with jumpman tags and it kinda confused me since I figured they'd be nike air

Back
Top Bottom