Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

if you pass something is wrong with you

Passing on my personal pair and getting my brothers pair first. I'll cop my pair on my birthday in March.

Since the valentine day 12s got pushed back :smh:
Focusing on
Alternate 90 Lows or Master 12s
2 pairs Black Supreme 5s
2 pairs White Supreme 5s
A pair of white OVOs
And I'm done for February

It will be one of the better Saturday's for releases in 2016. I'd bet these 4s don't sell out day one and hang around almost as long as the maroon VIs
That would be dope if they stayed available that long, but I dont think so. Maroons were available for weeks, hell they still might be
laugh.gif

if they didnt release all star weekend i would expect an instant sell out but since its ASW and so much is releasing i think theyll sit

if you pass something is wrong with you

Passing on my personal pair and getting my brothers pair first. I'll cop my pair on my birthday in March.

Since the valentine day 12s got pushed back :smh:
Focusing on
Alternate 90 Lows or Master 12s
2 pairs Black Supreme 5s
2 pairs White Supreme 5s
A pair of white OVOs
And I'm done for February

White Cement 4s >>>>>>

Last edited:
That would be dope if they stayed available that long, but I dont think so. Maroons were available for weeks, hell they still might be :lol:

Think about the Maroons, Nike and the retailers won huge on that release. Yeah it didn't sell out in a few hours, but they produced a lot, never discounted (outside of retailer promos or special discounts) and they eventually did all move, so huge profits for everyone but the resellers. And they'll make money but have/had to wait longer to do so. Even if these hit factory stores, Nike makes more selling them on discount vs. wholesale to the large chains. My money is on these being available for weeks and I'm taking bets :tongue:

You'd care if it validated the authenticity of your shoes which is why most have been asking.

The only thing that authenticates a pair shoes is the shoes themselves. Just stick to legitimate retailers, there will be plenty of these to go around

Last edited:
Hang tag doesn't matter to me. I have a few Nike air hangtags already so I'll use one of those and throw the jumpman one in the box never to be used

I won't

I can guarantee it :D

I havent been mad at missing a release since I paid full retail on day 1 for the first color of the aj 20.
20 minutes later I realized these space boots had no damn traction and I had been swindled by marketing for the last time.Until they do these right in an amount I can just walk in and buy, yeah right

Back
Top Bottom