Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

See thats why I was wondering bout the tag and ppl threw shade...I could care less which 1 we get I wanted 2 know bc legit sources showed 1s with jumpman tags and it kinda confused me since I figured they'd be nike air
agreed, hence the reason I asked, too much confusion going on with images surfacing of some having them and some not

Last edited:
Dude has limited release in his listing. Hopefully that is just something he is using to push his pairs for $350-400 early

View media item 1881222

Images Via fineline1721's Ebay Listing

I could be reaching, but why does the right shoe look slightly bigger than the left one? The shoe is looking good though, otherwise.

Im sure its just a fluke, or the picture making it look weird, but I see what you're seeing

Right shoe leather is taller below the NA, more like the OG's
The whole NA tab seems a bit wider, and the ankle padding seems thicker than the left shoe

Aside from that Im not really impressed with these latest pics, fake or not
Its clear there's no hope for fixing the shape in 2016

Last edited:

I could be reaching, but why does the right shoe look slightly bigger than the left one? The shoes are looking good though, otherwise.
I think it's just a factory flaw. No two of my Jordan's are the same. One foot is usually different from the other

See thats why I was wondering bout the tag and ppl threw shade...I could care less which 1 we get I wanted 2 know bc legit sources showed 1s with jumpman tags and it kinda confused me since I figured they'd be nike air
It would be cool to have the NA hang tag, but it doesn't matter to me either. I think it matters most to those who will be rocking the hang tag when wearing them.

It would be cool to have the NA hang tag, but it doesn't matter to me either. I think it matters most to those who will be rocking the hang tag when wearing them.
This!

I Prefer it in be a NA but im still copping either way These are one of my grails. Low-key want to pick up a 2012 pair as well. 

Don't do it, leather on 2012 are [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]
Really that Bad?

If i do they wont be DS no way im spending 200+ for a shoe that is coming out again in like 3 weeks

just going to use the as beaters to give the NA pair some extra life

Last edited:
Really that Bad?
If i do they wont be DS no way im spending 200+ for a shoe that is coming out again in like 3 weeks

just going to use the as beaters to give the NA pair some extra life
I don't do used kicks, no offense, so in my eyes I'd rather double/triple up on these and 1 be my beaters [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I could be reaching, but why does the right shoe look slightly bigger than the left one? The shoes are looking good though, otherwise.
From all of the pictures I've seen of the 2016 retros, the Nike Air in the back is slightly off center. The Nike Air on these appear to be centered. Coincidence???

Last edited:
Im sure its just a fluke, or the picture making it look weird, but I see what you're seeing

Right shoe leather is taller below the NA, more like the OG's
The whole NA tab seems a bit wider, and the ankle padding seems thicker than the left shoe

Aside from that Im not really impressed with these latest pics, fake or not
Its clear there's no hope for fixing the shape in 2016
I feel the exact same way @Zephyr1983, I just didn't want people saying I was complaining. You see how many quote replies I got just off of that.

laugh.gif

Gonna b a crazy Sadderday when these drop. OVOs dropping, I believe another Yeezy..?, all other All Sar kicks plus apparel folks b coppin...hopefully these aren't top priority for a lot of folks...

Gonna b a crazy Sadderday when these drop. OVOs dropping, I believe another Yeezy..?, all other All Sar kicks plus apparel folks b coppin...hopefully these aren't top priority for a lot of folks...

It will be one of the better Saturday's for releases in 2016. I'd bet these 4s don't sell out day one and hang around almost as long as the maroon VIs

Look good still need more pics doe.... I don't like those photos something missing.... They ain't jumping out at me....

These look (quality wise) nearly identical to the 2012 pair. Obviously pictures don't tell the whole story but I've already begun to lower my expectations. Thought JB might come out and improve some things like the NA WC 3's but it doesn't seem like thats gonna happen. I'm still in for one pair though. Sold my 2012's a couple years ago so it'll be nice to have a pair again.

These need to come on.. Seems like a long wait since I didn't care for any other releases thus far in '16. If that rumor is true about the OVOs only dropping in Toronto on ASW these may be a lil more trouble. Looking forward to seeing what all actually drops with NA this year.. Although, they milking it all the way to the bank @ $220 a pop.

Back
Top Bottom