Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

what's even more astonishing than the shoes that dude posted is that someone is repping him. Almost every one of his posts has a rep.

what's even more astonishing than the shoes that dude posted is that someone is repping him. Almost every one of his posts has a rep.

I bet you he is repping himself. Some NTer out there just made an account to post those but wants to avoid the flame. :nerd:

Last edited:
casper90403 casper90403 Yup. Add to the fact that the color of the heel tab or the speckles do not even match the midsole. And he said the Jumpman tag was to throw the fake producers off, but we have already seen fakes with the NA tag and not the Jumpman tag.... Doesn't add up.

Last edited:
I don't know who this guy thought he was talking to.. Maybe he forgot where he was posting fakes... I mean the biggest troll in this thread since it started.... The stories he tried to sell us sounded like thoughts as I read them

300 for these secured right now good deal or wait? This is from a legit source I've bought from before. Thanks

What's even worst is the fact there are some ppl that still say "fake or unauthorized"

We in 2016 y'all. There is no such thing as unauthorized. It's plain FAKE. Unauthorized came from ppl selling fake sneakers to make it sound prettier.

Think about it. You get someone new to buying sneakers. You gonna tell them hey I can hook you up with some fakes?

And lol about dude getting reps for all his posts. If he has a double account an Admin can just IP search and tell us... Hmmm

Let's all ignore him. This thread is 163 pages with a guaranteed 80% of pages focusing on everything but the shoes.

you guys should just go to your local stores and enter raffles. way better than waiting online and getting all stressed cuz your paranoid. dont be afraid to go outside bros. enter raffles and you wont have to wake up early either. dont let these resellers scare you. thats what they do to make an extra 20 bucks lol

its all a matter of what time you click on a link dont matter ndc, eastbay/ftl/fa/champs/fnl,jimmyjazz,ruvilla,shoepalace, etc

Back
Top Bottom