Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

you guys should just go to your local stores and enter raffles. way better than waiting online and getting all stressed cuz your paranoid. dont be afraid to go outside bros. enter raffles and you wont have to wake up early either. dont let these resellers scare you. thats what they do to make an extra 20 bucks lol
that's tough for me. I don't have a car where I'm at and my friends don't exactly support my hobby :frown:

what's even more astonishing than the shoes that dude posted is that someone is repping him. Almost every one of his posts has a rep.

Guarantee he's repping himself. He keeps saying he's been on NT, yet he created this account to post these... That just assures me his are fake, bcuz he didn't trust them enough to post from his regular account cuz he knew he'd get flamed. Like I said when our pairs look way better than what u posted. I'll fade away. Now go give urself more E-Props. Smh

Last edited:
Damn son got put on blast [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Where he at now?
Oh & them real white cements looking nice

Last edited:
thank you speckle god!

Cant wait. Just found out my sons traveling soccer team has a tournament Presidents weekend, so I could be in trouble. Might have to be online or bust.

They will be had one way or another.

HUGE differences. Stitching alone in atrocious in that top photo... SMH.  I'm sure you guys don't need anyone to point out the other areas where the bottom pic blows the quality of the top one away.

It's almost Hilarious how fake those first ones are. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Real or fake whoever was making that pair gave zero __ks. I know Nike/JB quality isn't always on point but....DAMN !

Last edited:
NT detectives [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Attention to detail is a must. Gotta save as many people from wasting $350 on early pairs from the [emoji]128268[/emoji]

Lol people paying $350 are crazy... Resale won't even touch that amount after the release... :smh:

Yup. Prob can get for like $260 or so, on the same day on craiglist. I mean, 72-10 was selling for that, the day they released.

Confident the release is a GR and all stores will get them in.

Back
Top Bottom