Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Where did the photos on the first page come from? Are they official photos from Nike? The NIKE and AIR are way off centered.

Compared to these..

Last edited:
Keeping my 2012 BC4's for beaters if/when BC4's rerelease this year but I don't know what to do with my 2012 MB4's. Worn them maybe 5 times max and I love them but I NEED them with OG branding when they rerelease again this summer. Don't know if I want to sell my 2012's but I know I will never touch them once the 2016 pair drops...

Had 4 pair of the WCIV 2012, wore the hell out of 2 of them. No peeling at all.

All my other 4s? Cracking and peeling galore.
Wore my 2012 pair a ton too. No cracking or anything but those things are so uncomfortable. Probably selling soon before these drop just for that reason. 

Man i'm hyped at those. Since i was born in '97 and don't got into Shoes like 2011/2, it's gonna be lot's of fun to wear an (Nike Air) Jordan 4 W/C in OG Threatment.

I'm in Germany, only people that are into Sneakergame buy Jordans here... i think they're gonna be easy to cop.

Would have been a nice Touch to get the Nike Air Hangtag. Since the '88 3's had them, why not these? Just doesn't make much sense to me..

Keeping my 2012 BC4's for beaters if/when BC4's rerelease this year but I don't know what to do with my 2012 MB4's. Worn them maybe 5 times max and I love them but I NEED them with OG branding when they rerelease again this summer. Don't know if I want to sell my 2012's but I know I will never touch them once the 2016 pair drops...
I haven't seen any official confirmation about MB NA 4's over the summer.

They need to drop a pair of all black 4s and 3s again. Those are the perfect beater shoe. I've been wearing the hell out of my black cat 3s lately even though they are old and near their end.

I assume. Its either paint issues, or crumbling midsoles. I have a few pairs that haven't clipped but years down the road it's inevitable. Your painting over a surface thats flexible. Its like painting a plastic spoon, then bending it.
+1 well said.

Dye is the way to go, probably more $$

I compared them to the flight 89s, wow.....

Rif.LA robbed him hard for those paper made 4's from 2012 . I can't justify $375 each.

Last edited:
I was always under the impression that the celeb featured never really bought any shoes and that it was all to make it look like they actually went sneaker shopping...

$220 with tax here In MS like $234.15.... I'm in can't leave these to sit... Just seeing the back portion of these got pulling the trigger...

Yeah I saw that don c video other day and was like huh? Huge rip off if real.....who cops over priced jumpman wc4s when these bad boys droppin

Back
Top Bottom