Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm actually glad some people think the CG 4 is overrated. Just means more for the rest of us if they release again.

I'm actually glad some people think the CG 4 is overrated. Just means more for the rest of us if they release again.
Yea, I've been wanting them to re-release for the longest time. I'm worried that Nike will mess them up though 
mean.gif

Also can't believe cool greys are being slandered in here :smh:

Aside from WC and BC, CG are the only ones that matter

Wait how much are 2012 selling for?

Selling them for $250 now it's basically trading for the new pair. That's awesome

Please do tell how the CG4 are overrated... 
The awful shape and netting started with the cool grey 4s. JB one day in 2004 decided "let's find a way to disorient the 4s". So they took influence from those early fake 4s from the early 2000s and Walla!!! The birth of this silhouette was born. Low cut, jumpman, vertical netting alignment(has been fixed now) and no spacing between the stitching. Idiots in NT didn't even notice at the time, so no one took a stand. Except for me and a few others. Any 4 after 2004 should not be glorified, remember they derive from fake 4s. OG and the 1999 releases are how they should be, period. I have to say though, the 2016 are very close. But they still lack height and spacing between the stitching.

The awful shape and netting started with the cool grey 4s. JB one day in 2004 decided "let's find a way to disorient the 4s". So they took influence from those early fake 4s from the early 2000s and Walla!!! The birth of this silhouette was born. Low cut, jumpman, vertical netting alignment(has been fixed now) and no spacing between the stitching. Idiots in NT didn't even notice at the time, so no one took a stand. Except for me and a few others. Any 4 after 2004 should not be glorified, remember they derive from fake 4s. OG and the 1999 releases are how they should be, period. I have to say though, the 2016 are very close. But they still lack height and spacing between the stitching.
Are you saying you haven't copped a 4 since 1999?

Are there any sellers with these online for preorder under $300? Most of the stores around my way aren't going to be getting these, and those stores that are going to be getting them will be complete madness.

So at $25,000 because it's a "rare" shoe isn't overrated?

More people know about the "holy grail" $25,000 shoe than the cool grey 4s. If anything the cool greys are underrated

Again, how does the pricing of a show correlate to its rating? If they released in the same numbers as the Cool Greys, and were still going for a ridiculous amount, then I could maybe understand your point. But the fact of the matter is, there's like 100 pairs or less (someone correct me if i'm wrong) in existence, of course they're gonna be priced at an insane amount.

So at $25,000 because it's a "rare" shoe isn't overrated?

More people know about the "holy grail" $25,000 shoe than the cool grey 4s. If anything the cool greys are underrated

Again, how does the pricing of a show correlate to its rating? If they released in the same numbers as the Cool Greys, and were still going for a ridiculous amount, then I could maybe understand your point. But the fact of the matter is, there's like 100 pairs or less (someone correct me if i'm wrong) in existence, of course they're gonna be priced at an insane amount.

exactly

While I agree with this, I'm only speaking to the CG colorway, not the shoe's faults itself.

Fix the shape/netting/stitching and then re-release the CG.

Back
Top Bottom