Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wonder how many people reference these shoes to Do The Right Thing yet have never seen the film or know its true importance in the US. 

Furthermore, I wonder how many people recognized that Spike Lee inserted Air Jordans in the movie to address a long standing issue regarding irrational sentimentality from capitalism that causes much violence to this day among youth, mostly of color over sneakers.

nerd.gif

I once had near 500 pairs in my collection. Counted last week, I have exactly 10 pairs of Jordans in my rotation, 5 pairs DS. Grown man priorities have taken over which is a good thing.
500 pairs is mind boggling to me! Good for you for switching priorities man, must've been hard to let go of so many shoes, but like you said, it's for the best. I'm in university right now, so my priorities have also shifted the last 2 or 3 years, I only buy 3 or 4 pairs of kicks a year now, just can't be spending money on shoes like that anymore.

Quote:​
 ​
That is mind boggling IMO @blw843. Anyways, I know they're not the White Cement's....
 ​
But, I just thought this should be posted...
 ​
 ​
The BEST Non-OG colorway ever IMO, no contest.
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
I wish I had them in my possession...

Last edited:
thats what I was thinking. I know they will eventually release again. The Oreo 1s are comin round again, so the MC1s gotta be. And a new pair of shoes for an old pair of faded MCs? Good deal?
MC1 will rerelease this year according to a very credible NTer.
wait somebody paid 250 for the last cm4 when these fire new ones bout 2 drop? LOL wow
The 2012 white cement 4 has been the only retro of this shoe to have the jumpman on it. To some people, maybe the jumpman>nike air. To each their own. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future.

Originally Posted by chowfun89  

MC1 will rerelease this year according to a very credible NTer.

The 2012 white cement 4 has been the only retro of this shoe to have the jumpman on it. To some people, maybe the jumpman>nike air. To each their own. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future.
That's what I'm thinking also @chowfun89. To the younger generation, that's just getting into the game... They might actually think that they originally had the "Jumpman" on heel, thus making the 2012's more sought after in a few years.

For real what yall think? Is jb gonna run thru all of em with nike air or are we just getting the maroons..bm5 and these? Honestly I think they will knock em all out 3-6 but maybe 2 or 3 a year max and let it all run to about 2020 or so. After that it'll be like whays really next? From the business side I know they kinda wondering how it'll go from there once all these grails drop

I'm glad I had a chance to own and see the original Nike Air run... Obviously the jumpman plus Nike Air re-release.... Which we went extra hard on Nike to bring back...

For real what yall think? Is jb gonna run thru all of em with nike air or are we just getting the maroons..bm5 and these? Honestly I think they will knock em all out 3-6 but maybe 2 or 3 a year max and let it all run to about 2020 or so. After that it'll be like whays really next? From the business side I know they kinda wondering how it'll go from there once all these grails drop
They'll probably drop them all again, starting with OG 3's. But this time, they'll have the OG look, shape & height.... But they'll have the Jumpman heel, & cost $300+

roll.gif

I just noticed eastbay only has two loyalty programs now. Eastbay getting more greedy

Sucks for the people who liked that 9.99 a year for free standard shipping

​
 ​
The only thing I'm buying for that much is a house, or a car maybe. NO shoe on Earth is worth paying that much for.

Last edited:
If I'm being honest and I had to choose a between the Air Revs and the 4s in the Do the Right Thing, I'd probably take the Revs with the original height, actual leather,etc. Not to take away from these 4s though, definitely in for a pair. Hopefully it won't get too crazy in the socal area come release day.

Quote:​
wait somebody paid 250 for the last cm4 when these fire new ones bout 2 drop? LOL wow

That is mind boggling IMO @blw843
. Anyways, I know they're not the White Cement's....

But, I just thought this should be posted...

The BEST Non-OG colorway ever IMO, no contest.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I wish I had them in my possession...
ninja turtle joints would sit if they had been a GR imo

best retro+ I think is the cool grey 11s and infrared23 6s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom