Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Finally, just a week away.. It's felt like a long wait. Haven't bought any of the other releases so far this year, contemplating the double.

The Nike Air isn't off centered. The tab is curved opposed being flatter on the earlier retro. From certain angles it would appear off. However that NDC pair is def off.

As for the 2012 retro being the same if not better is the most inaccurate statement. The 2012 is stiff and fully synthetic. These are soft to the touch, and the leather wrinkles to the touch.

The Nike Air isn't off centered. The tab is curved opposed being flatter on the earlier retro. From certain angles it would appear off. However that NDC pair is def off.

As for the 2012 retro being the same if not better is the most inaccurate statement. The 2012 is stiff and fully synthetic. These are soft to the touch, and the leather wrinkles to the touch.
I

Thanks that's what I was hoping. I guess I'll have to see them in person.

Leather looks awesome compared to the 2012. Stitching must be difficult to do around the netting and wing. Guess all pairs come a bit shoddy there.

The Nike Air is still off centered, albeit slightly. Just take a look below.

Draw a straight line up from the vertical line in the R....on the OG and 99's the line roughly hits the center of the E.

Now draw a line straight up from the R on these.....the line barely even clips the E

Now granted these retail pairs look a whole lot better than that NDC pair. They're close enough that it's not an issue IMO.

Man... I just hope they don't release these like they did the Foams yesterday (initially).
mean.gif
What happened?
They did it thru snkrs desktop, its cool if you have a snkrs account... . Its just like the app but only on desktop.. I like it myself in and out...
happy.gif
.... The confirmation email is sent thru the app after u purchase... It worked for me on my phone also, which isnt IOS

Still not seeing the issue with the 2016s.

Props for sharing though.

Gotta put all them pics in a 'spoiler'... :lol:

Leather looks good enough for me. Super clean! I'm gassed now. Only problem is I'll be at work so using work computer to secure my pair on ndc

Back
Top Bottom