Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Noticed you're in the Bay. I'm in Stockton. They're supposed to be digital raffles and I have pretty good luck with them.

Do both our sheikhs do raffles?

Kind of odd shoe palace would open up shop on wilson way with their own store

They must want to get robbed or killed frequently

I hope NDC does a regular release with no limit so I can cop multi with my coupon code. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Went into footlocker today and spoke with an associate and asked him if they were doing a raffle...he tells me they are FCFS and no raffle....for humor, I then asked about how many pairs they got in and he tells me....12. I knew immediately he was lying but didn't want to laugh in his face and just said ok. No need for a dumb argument. I'll try online then.

I don't even feel like going to the mall  just to get a damn code from a store, someone post them
pimp.gif

wow a lot of you guys have been picking up pairs this past week
on average what are you guys paying for pairs

i paid $280 for each of my pairs

Do both our sheikhs do raffles?

Kind of odd shoe palace would open up shop on wilson way with their own store

They must want to get robbed or killed frequently

All Shiekhs in Stockton do the digital raffles. The SP on Wilson Way is definitely a dangerous spot.

If they are 100% legit

Hell yes

Yeah theyre 100% legit hes a manager at a retail spot met him the other day, he just thinks 2012 are better. But now he wants to just do straight trade without the cash. Would you still do it, I havent seen 2016 in hand. Plus this is the first deal figured I should do it to build a base and he said he'll look out for me on another release now if I do it without the cash. I paid 230 for my ds 2012 couple years ago

Back
Top Bottom