Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@citricacidcycle
, I got two Raffle codes for Houston's Shikeh stores

Houston Galleria - 97AE829A7F
Houston Memorial City - 974120F168

I'm going to try sometime this week to get the Baybrook raffle code since I live by that mall as well.

Let's get it poppin, NT fam

Good looking out man. I may head to willow brook and first colony to get the codes

Last edited:
Good looking out man. I may head to willow brook and first colony to get the codes

I'll save you the trouble of willowbrook because they don't have a sheikh. So just first colony, baybrook, woodlands, and west oaks for Houston?

FinishLine at Irvine Spectrum will be getting these, release is still through raffle. Employee said they're getting FSR and pretty much implied GR (as we pretty much know already), we eatin!!!

Hope so.

nthat.gif

I'll save you the trouble of willowbrook because they don't have a sheikh. So just first colony, baybrook, woodlands, and west oaks for Houston?

Bet. I will get first colony and westoaks. Baybrook is too far for me(Katy)

citricacidcycle citricacidcycle and my fellow H-town NT'ers, I got the Shiekh raffle code for the Houston Baybrook location

344AE1652 - Baybrook Mall

#WeEatin

Is that baybrook code missing a digit? The other two are 10 digit codes and the baybrook is 9 and saying it's not working. Appreciate the leg work you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom