Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My FNL is doing FCFS...they always do. My Champs and FTL are doing raffles. Hopefully will hit on one of them!

Thanks. Good to know. Should be easy to get 2 at Queens Center then just like the XIs. I'll be on NDC too just in case.

Jack was a better Joker than Heath imo. Heath did a great job for sure but his death led to the movie being overhyped and his performance overrated. I grew up wearing out my Batman vhs so I might be a little biased. The original hard this dark atmosphere that can't be recreated just like the original TMNT movie. Even Secret of the Ooze is better than the crap they've put out recently.

But needless to say, I completely agree. Nicholson crushed that role

This!
He made that movie!

I also agree with lecorsaire. Heath's death elevated that movie.

ill be at work extra early so i can jump online. worst case i can hit 34 mid day w as many pairs as theyll have

Puerto Rico always gets everything... Lol just a bunch of shadiness going on specially at HOH

With the economy the way it is in PR right now the last thing they should be thinking about is copping Jordans. If I lived over there I would definitely hold on to my cash.

Jack was a better Joker than Heath imo. Heath did a great job for sure but his death led to the movie being overhyped and his performance overrated. I grew up wearing out my Batman vhs so I might be a little biased. The original hard this dark atmosphere that can't be recreated just like the original TMNT movie. Even Secret of the Ooze is better than the crap they've put out recently.

One of the truest statements I've read in a while. I agree with ALL of this. Not to derail though.

derail imminent.

TDK was a masterpiece

OG Batman were a real life comic remake that was borderline satirical.

That is all.

Flame away.

JB finally comes unhinged and gives the people what they want

Naah. Get why you say that, but Ledger's performance was ******* amazing on its own. He absolutely owned that role and did everything to make himself into the sick, psychotic bastard that the Joker is. Nicholson's performance was good, but is based off the Joker of a different era, where his relationship with Batman as the other side to the Bat's coin, the darkness to his light, the chaos to his order, really wasn't a huge part of their relationship. Ledger takes this and makes it fit perfectly. You couldn't have the Dark Knight without Ledger, whereas Nicholoson's Joker isn't anywhere near as memorable or even just plain scary in my opinion. Personally I think Batman Returns is darker than the original Batman. I'd even go say the same for Dark Knight. Ledger's Joker had the heroes on the run and chasing their own tales, dealing a major loss to Batman personally that goes on to be felt throughout the rest of the film, even causing Dent to slip into insanity. Don't think his performance is overhyped at all, but was just that good.

Last edited:
NO release locator yet?
YOOO, i went to the mall in your city today and i was shocked to see that FTL closed shop... All 3 gonzo
mean.gif
.. JJ killed their lil traffic

With the economy the way it is in PR right now the last thing they should be thinking about is copping Jordans. If I lived over there I would definitely hold on to my cash.

Don't worry, some of us down here are eating well enough to buy my pair and yours.

I'm no NT OG on here. But I know my geek/comic stuff. And um Jack is further from comic accurate than Heath. He created his own joker character, and very well. But ummmm nah Heath got it.

**** I'll probably get banned because I'm not some vet talking off topic.

Last edited:
my tax return got accepted and should be here by friday :nthat:

now that ill have some extra cash ill probly wind up getting a pair.....or 2 :lol: :nthat:

Unless there are some surprise releases popping up this week it doesn't seem as busy as ASW last year. I went by one of the smaller malls in my area and all the stores are still doing raffle. I kind of prefer the raffles.. It's nice to know you've got a pair locked down before Sat.

Back
Top Bottom