Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

THESE WILL BE EASY TO GET

Local Shiekh has 200 pear
I rather have kicks than the fruit. 
happy.gif

Just got a text from an associate from out the Cent3 area. He was telling me that "the pairs out his ftl and champs, had yellowing on the grey & pen marks almost the whole way around where the leather meets the midsole."

Like I previous stated the solitary pair I seen out my spot was on point, but the kid I got the text from works at ftl and has homies that work at champs. So I trust there is multiple Q-control issues with these. What else is new .[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Just a heads up for those that can check their pairs ,to be sure to do so.
Like others stated there is plenty to go around. But the quality u may end up with is another story.

Good luck all, c-yinz saturday am.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]127919[/emoji]

When I walked in to a Footaction for the Maroon 6 release, associate walked from the back with my pair and was heading straight for the checkout counter. I was like not so fast, I'm checking these out first. Dude gave me a funny look.

Got four 4 raffles yesterday
SoCal

FNL= was guaranteed pair was too late for that tho.
FTL= had a box full of tickets.. Employee asked me my size thn said "you should be fine nobody here is an 8" whatever that ment
Champs= no info given jus got ticket and got out
Shoe palace= no info either just got my ticket and was told to make sure i answer or on to the next
Shiekhs= forgot what i went there for as soon as i walked in haha they got some fine ladys working there... Same as FTL said i should b fine if I'm an 8.
For some reason i feel like they all got 50 or less
Don't really want to but Might hit up The Oaks mall today...
Heres the shiekhs from pacific View mall ventura
View media item 1904256

Fnl been giving out guaranteed tix since yesterday and I still walked in and got my size 12. Got a reward too. Very pleased...

For those that have them early / tried them on ... How's the sizing / fit on the 2016 release ?

No need for name calling on either end. Appreciate the code sharing from everyone, though. Reps all around to those contributing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom