Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just saw the cement socks with red Nike Air on em...only thing that matches I'll be copping. They look cool imo...down the road certain things are worth picking up...like the og red hare jordan hat that was a must!

I guess Footlocker Launch locator is giving bad info. Listing stores as doing FCFS but the stores are doing raffles.

I guess Footlocker Launch locator is giving bad info. Listing stores as doing FCFS but the stores are doing raffles.

I never solely rely on the calendar. I always stop by the shop that Monday just in case the have a last minute change or the Manager pulls an audible.

Never trust the launcher, especially with Houston FTLs.  Houston Footlockers change the rules all the time, the UNC 1s were suppose to be raffles at the Baybrook one BUT became FCFS at the last minute.

Keep that in mind when it comes to any Foot Locker out here in H-Town, shady **** all around

Never trust the launcher, especially with Houston FTLs.  Houston Footlockers change the rules all the time, the UNC 1s were suppose to be raffles at the Baybrook one BUT became FCFS at the last minute.

Keep that in mind when it comes to any Foot Locker out here in H-Town, shady **** all around
Agreed. Happens in Vegas too.

Werd @citricacidcycle, that's why I be sticking with Shiekh for raffles.

The other stores........I just wait for the leftovers to arrive on Sunday and pick up whatever remains that ppl left on the shelf

Now the wait... It's nice when you get that call(s) but kinda bugs while waiting. The Champs closest to me used to always do guaranteed tix few years ago but been all raffle lately. I wanna have at least a pair in hand on Saturday.. Double can come thru the mail.

Was able to secure a pair today, apparently FNL my way does guaranteed tix now. All I copped last year was chi/shattered 1s, oreo/columbia 4s, DB 8s, maroons and 72 10s.
All super easy cops minus the DB. Gladwe got guaranteed tickets here now. Hopefully i can grab a second pair saturday. Been rocking the 2012s everyday.
These are definitely better than the 2012 pair, look better in person than in pics. If i was to compare the leather to another recent pair, I would say Chicago 1 quality but not as thin. Colors on point. Goat sneaker to me, now I gotta track down an 89 pair.

Back
Top Bottom