Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I got a couple of calls. I wanted a call from one of the 10am to 6pm spots though. I had that two hour pick up window. There's no telling how the weather will be early in the morning.

Received no calls today.  I always find it funny when people say "these will sit" as if they know the stock allocation for every city.

This statement is not to add hype because there seems to be plenty to go around but 4s supposedly going in the vault like 3s

This statement is not to add hype because there seems to be plenty to go around but 4s supposedly going in the vault like 3s
Not after these? Aren't the Nike Air Bred 4s coming out later this year? And hopefully some Cool Grey 4s 

Any calls for the SF area guys?? I'm assuming tomorrow will be the calls but just checking

Nada. Only entered in 2 FTL raffles. Worse case scenario, NTSF is doing fcfs (which says they'll get plenty of pairs), so im eating regardless.

Last edited:
No calls but got a guarantee pair from FNL. Manager switch from raffle to FCFS. People were hot Tuesday afternoon. Need one more person pair.

Last edited:
They just show how big the demand is in the specific area where the store is located.

In the case of Houston, the Foot Lockers aren't gettin much hype on the OG Cement 6s in comparison to other places AND they're getting a **** ton of pairs on top of it.  Hell, House of Hoops at the Houston Galleria is getting damn near 250+ pairs of the things AND they FCFS.  That should tell you something.
so if all the places here in my area are FCFS what's that mean?

Just cause pics come out doesn't mean anything... Again it's just what I've heard. I'm not the plug

I've heard similar things. My friend manages and does the ordering for a sneaker boutique and after having a show and tell meeting with Nike, he was shown and given the options to order only the AJ1 OG Breds and AJ5 Metallic (as far as OG shoes). The other potential OG shoes (AJ4s, AJ1 Royals) aren't/weren't being mentioned on the fall/winter docket. The only reservation is that he was only shown/given the order sheet listing release from Dec '15 - Oct '16. He said that this doesn't make it official since Nike/JB do add additional items to the order sheet all the time, but as someone who places orders, he normally gets a 9-10 month heads up/preview of "hot, fast moving releases".

Last edited:
I've heard similar things. My friend manages and does the ordering for a sneaker boutique and after having a show and tell meeting with Nike, he was shown and given the options to order only the AJ1 OG Breds and AJ5 Metallic (as far as OG shoes). The other potential OG shoes (AJ4s, AJ1 Royals) aren't/weren't being mentioned on the fall/winter docket. The only reservation is that he was only shown/given the order sheet listing release from Dec '15 - Oct '16. He said that this doesn't make it official since Nike/JB do add additional items to the order sheet all the time, but as someone who places orders, he normally gets a 9-10 month heads up/preview of "hot, fast moving releases".
So basically your friends with the plug. Man if those og bred 1s drop it will be a problem. Can't see them mass producing those

Back
Top Bottom