Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So basically your friends with the plug. Man if those og bred 1s drop it will be a problem. Can't see them mass producing those

I wouldn't say he is my plug LOL. We are really good friends, so I only go to him if I "REALLY, REALLY" want something that his shop is getting. I don't treat him like he is some HOH sneaker hookup.

Also, the AJ1 Breds aren't a "IF", they are dropping Sept/Oct timeframe. The slip didn't have a date, but he was able to place an order for them.

so if all the places here in my area are FCFS what's that mean?
I've been wondering the same thing and I have two theories either:

1. Some places have so many that they feel no need to do raffles because people who don't get calls back might not try to cop thinking that they not gonna have a chance at getting em which would lead to reduced sales.

2. Some places got so few pairs that they feel it a waste of time to do a raffle.

I'm assuming one or the other has to be the case. Based on past trends of J's sitting tho I think that people who want a pair will be able to get a pair, especially if these are mass produced the way the most recent releases have been. 

or they already did a raffle or reserved pairs without many entries & are gonna fcfs the rest on saturday

Pretty much what I have been told. Some shops around my way were doing raffles for the Aquas, but by 1300 on that Monday, they barely got 20 tickets. They had well over 250 pairs, so the manager called off the raffle and turned it into a FCFS sale.

Just talked to a guy from footlocker around my area he said they only got 3 of sz. 9-12 and 1 for the rest off the sizes

or they already did a raffle or reserved pairs without many entries & are gonna fcfs the rest on saturday
Definitely probably the case for calling off a raffle for places thats doing that. 
Just talked to a guy from footlocker around my area he said they only got 3 of sz. 9-12 and 1 for the rest off the sizes
My #2 theory is definitely why they're not raffling. That's not a lot of pairs at all. 

Last edited:
Just got the call from footlocker, if you're in the portland/beaverton area they're doing calls now.

Hey all my LA heads - just got back from the Glendale Galleria and all 3 foot family stores told me they started doing calls today and will go well into tomorrow before they finish. So if you haven't gotten a call yet, don't trip too hard!

Anyone in LA just picked up a raffle for the cements at the new shoe palace in inglewood they got a bunch of leftover stuff like cp3 13's and cyber monday 1's in good sizes.
View media item 1907481

Limited quantities in my area.... These are the 1st GR they treated like a limited shoe.... Gets stranger by the day...

Last edited:
Definitely probably the case for calling off a raffle for places thats doing that. 

what i'm saying is they may have already allocated a small amount to raffle winners or reserved pairs....and then the rest that is left over from that will be fcfs on saturday

a mixture of both raffle & fcfs

what i'm saying is they may have already allocated a small amount to raffle winners or reserved pairs....and then the rest that is left over from that will be fcfs on saturday

a mixture of both raffle & fcfs
Yeah I got what you're saying. The probably felt no need to continue the raffle system but the people who got em atleast have themselves a guaranteed pair. 

Pretty much what I have been told. Some shops around my way were doing raffles for the Aquas, but by 1300 on that Monday, they barely got 20 tickets. They had well over 250 pairs, so the manager called off the raffle and turned it into a FCFS sale.

Why couldn't they hook up the ppl who did the raffle though?

I haven't purchased a pair of sneakers in over a year. Are bots still a thing?
Releases have been easy to get lately. You have Finishline not selling out till like 2:00pm or even past that. Aqua 8s and Chromes are still there. OG Maroon 6s took forever to sell out. 72-10s didn't sell out right away. But since these are on a way higher level than the Maroons people don't really know how it's gonna go online. Plus there's a bunch of other all star kicks and foams coming out this weekend so that could possibly make it easier to get these. 

Releases have been easy to get lately. You have Finishline not selling out till like 2:00pm or even past that. Aqua 8s and Chromes are still there. OG Maroon 6s took forever to sell out. 72-10s didn't sell out right away. But since these are on a way higher level than the Maroons people don't really know how it's gonna go online. Plus there's a bunch of other all star kicks and foams coming out this weekend so that could possibly make it easier to get these. 
are these even releasing on footsites or only on ndc? I don't see any footsite links anywhere

Back
Top Bottom